Hybrid View

OS
    Android
    The design of the game & events induces hoarding, so if they truly want people to empty their inventories, they need to make an adjustment, not simply a massive increase to the cost of rarities. Once a player has a large set of chars, there's near-zero incentive for opening more than one soul a day & the store gives that soul for free anyway. I kind of expected the Heroic line of souls to at least occasionally offer a non-standard char in the mix but even that doesn't happen. Similarly, once there's a decent amount of good chars in your team, there's near-zero incentive to evolve or awaken characters/talisman until the next evo challenge - do the daily task and prepare your talisman to just under max. It's then not a surprise that people then surge at the next new event with their hoards causing the servers to feel unresponsive (or worse) - it's because there's finally something to do with the weeks of prepared gear for the predictable event.

On this one, I got all but one Ultimate Sacrifice & then reviewed: still masses of fragments remaining to complete and no-where near the new eddie requirements. So I gave up & will hoard for the next one. This one was too far away from "just over the achievements" to bother with. OK, OK, Ice Eddie is good but so are a bunch of others... Why bother with this one? Same with Cosmic Cyborg Eddie: three days non-stop grinding SoT purchases and less than half way. I bought everything else in the store that the event currency could buy & still had about 2000 currency I couldn't spend, sod the eddie, only felt like a waste of time for some crappy store options.
    Last edited by Barthax; 12-13-2020 at 02:47 PM.