Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Passive is coming with fix in a few months 😂

OS
    Android
    2 ultimate sacrifices, 4 vortexes, and I'm about half of what the Eddie will cost. Of course he is available if you purchase fragments/currency. 2000 ironite will get you about 8000 of the currency. So in my case if I want him I'll need to spend 4000 ironite (which I don't have).I prepared for the sac event but I'm out of souls. At least they tried to make the game more interesting and challenging to see how many sacrifices you can get done before you have to restart and log in again.
    -ok that's off my chest. Otherwise the event characters look interesting.
    Suggestion: can we see new characters aged to the frontier store?
    Gameplay suggestion: can you make it so we can filter playing our troopers by class, or by a specific character if it is set as their champion?

OS
    Android
    I spoke too soon. With some creative spending of saved resources, I was able to acquire both characters. Icy cost me about 3750 after another vortex and some more sacrifices. Still, it would be hard for newer players to get them without spending a bit of cash.

OS
    Android
    Expensive but worthwhile, wouldn't be right to just give Eddies this awesome away for cheapName:  20201211_191317.jpg
Views: 767
Size:  430.2 KB
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

Usually reaching the sacrifice stretch goal will get you the rewards + some extra, this time it will get you 1/3 of the way.

OS
    Android
    He does seem a little bit on the expensive side. I like that that the recent events have been overlapping and letting us "double dip" on the challenges, though.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

Also, in relationship to other apps, these souls/frags/gifts/present lists are a resource drain on the servers so a massive clearing out will help out the stability side I’d think.

OS
    Android
    Is that true? Server stability is based on our inventories? Bc if so I'm cleaning mine right away

OS
    Android
    Another night of no playing....

OS
    Android
    The design of the game & events induces hoarding, so if they truly want people to empty their inventories, they need to make an adjustment, not simply a massive increase to the cost of rarities. Once a player has a large set of chars, there's near-zero incentive for opening more than one soul a day & the store gives that soul for free anyway. I kind of expected the Heroic line of souls to at least occasionally offer a non-standard char in the mix but even that doesn't happen. Similarly, once there's a decent amount of good chars in your team, there's near-zero incentive to evolve or awaken characters/talisman until the next evo challenge - do the daily task and prepare your talisman to just under max. It's then not a surprise that people then surge at the next new event with their hoards causing the servers to feel unresponsive (or worse) - it's because there's finally something to do with the weeks of prepared gear for the predictable event.

On this one, I got all but one Ultimate Sacrifice & then reviewed: still masses of fragments remaining to complete and no-where near the new eddie requirements. So I gave up & will hoard for the next one. This one was too far away from "just over the achievements" to bother with. OK, OK, Ice Eddie is good but so are a bunch of others... Why bother with this one? Same with Cosmic Cyborg Eddie: three days non-stop grinding SoT purchases and less than half way. I bought everything else in the store that the event currency could buy & still had about 2000 currency I couldn't spend, sod the eddie, only felt like a waste of time for some crappy store options.
    Last edited by Barthax; 12-13-2020 at 02:47 PM.