Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    I like the inventory management events. The cyborg event of grinding cosmos/wicker isle I’m glad was just once a year, that was the only grinding event that felt like a chore/drain. But I see how it could benefit newer players. This was also the first sac event that was time consuming compared to the others, and hopefully that will just be once a year. Seems worth it for an Eddie, but what was it, 20+ vortex for reward? Can’t pull that off often.

OS
    iOS
    i cant see how people struggled with cosmic cyborg and ice eddie events, they was easy and straight forward... i just did the cyborg runs whilst i was asleep and took 2 nights, ice eddie event was good bought all store items and got ice eddie.....ended up with 24k odd in currency just from sacs but I spent a bit of ironite to get everything but was worth it.
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    On a Serious note to the DEVS when are you FINALLY going to release Oni's cosmic that is available for us to win with frags or event currency rather than keep it behind the shitty pay wall.......
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    Actually the resource you need to get ice eddie is way more than any past sac events.

So for me, a 4 year player, I have to say this event isn't very good.

And the new currency system for events, aren't that good for players.

OS
    Android
    By now I almost emptied out the event store, and when I checked BoS to see how it stands, it looks like my soul count is higher than when I started sacking and frag counts are way higher. The only big thing is gold which is draining fast, and I'm down to one stack of skill shards.
    Event obviously isn't aimed at beginners, but if you're willing to part with a lot of your gold it's very worthwile and manageable even for someone who is not a hoarder.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    End of the event retrospective: This is the first sac event I was exhausted with. I generally do Double tier V sacs, just because they have great return and are easy to make (9 G/A 4*s or 10 M/W/S 4* unleveled). Not including the event challenges, that would be 100 sacs or 900-1000 toons thrown into the sac pit.

I'm late game so having the souls wasn't an issue, but all those sacs and not being able to buy anything, really killed any sense of gratification I normally get during sac events.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I agree with MuzakMaker. Sac events are usually my favorites, but this one was exhausting. I had the souls to keep going, but I just ... couldn't. I had done a ton of max efficiency Exhaulted sacs (six 4 star, some leveled, + hearts) and got to 25,000 icy currency. I bought the remaining 5K with ironite. I'm not going to complain about the rewards or the cost of them. I am going to say that, in the end, this event wasn't fun.

Sac events that give souls which give fragments are more fun because you occasionally get something you want while saving for the big purchase. The best one ever was the Mother Russia and the Sniper event. I also loved the Halloween pumpkin sac event.

Not trying to complain about this event. Just giving feedback that, the mechanics of those events were more enjoyable than the mechanics of this one.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv