Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    2:15 am...bedtime...server is sleeping too!

OS
    Android
    You'd think after all this time they'd get it right!! NOT!!" Sack the whole Dev team, they obviously cannot do their job. Man, if i made that many mistakes at my workplace I'd get the sack. How are these amateurs still working after so many stuff ups? Every time an event starts or there's a reset or an update the game is unplayable for hours, sometimes up to 6 hours . Maybe they work for free, that would explain a lot. LOL.
    Edward-7620

Member of - Order of Eld - Clan

UP THE IRONS!! \m/ \m/

OS
    iOS
    Man, you'd think at some point these idiots would just leave the game alone. Why does every new event start off like a clusterfeck!

Instead of continuous events, it would be pretty neat if those two worlds actually came online.

OS
    Android
    Oh, and they only extended the one event by one day.... Good luck trying to work that mess....

OS
    Android
    I'd rather they postpone some events and get the server right. I wonder what kind of server they're running this game on... They should upscale the server

OS
    iOS
    Ice Eddie is the first character with a passive and fury that doesn't require awakening, that's quite interesting.

OS
    Android
    "And all because of it, you'd think that THEY would learn" - LOTB - For the Greater Good of Game

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Happy to have the sac event now, so I can open a ton of those 1* heart clan souls that give sot to use in the grinding events, and then sac them for credit in the sac event. However, sac events usually kill the servers all night after the update, so I hope this is not the case yet again, with yet another lost night of downtime, with 2 simultaneous big grinding events currently underway, and the servers nearing meltdown as it is already. How r we supposed to finish all this grinding with all this downtime?

Also, how much Frozen Blood Currency does the Ice Eddie cost anyways? Doesn't say in the event descrip.
    30k needed to get him double what they usually are. we are being screwed over AGAIN......
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    New event,unplayable game...its Deja Vu

OS
    Android
    Managed to get on after a 5 minute loading period, only to be fronted with internet connection issues, spinning logo, etc.
    Try get in the Store, stuck on spinning logo, log back out.
    Log back in eventually....
    Try Arena, stuck on spinning logo, press back and lucky it goes back to main screen, but more connection issues + spinning logo.
    Try Clans, stuck on spinning logo, log back out.
    Log back in eventually........
    Try skull quests, spinning logo and connection issues at the beginning and end of each quest (that's a new one, never seen it before)
    Try to buy SOT, and it freezes again, oh that's right cannot access the Store!!!,
    Log back out and waiting now. (3 hours after reset)
    This is what we players experience nowadays on a very regular basis sometimes daily just like the last few days.
    Edward-7620

Member of - Order of Eld - Clan

UP THE IRONS!! \m/ \m/