Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Instead of spending precious time awakening junk characters make the best ones more powerful like Killer Prime and Gambler Ed with fury added.
    I agree, unless yur going to turn them from junk into awesome toons like u did with GRE.

OS
    Android
    -Alex needs a boost up & awakening, I also like the idea of adding Furys to those toons.
    -Sev. Son has some skills too specific and outdated by today's standards. He needs / could use a rework and it would be nice to see it awakened.
    -Visions had one of the best pool life in game... he should reclaim that crown and go further...
    -Clansman awakening or passive alternative could be cool as well.
    -RTTH as the first 3-star awakenable Eddie would be awesome.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    My eddie vote goes to Pharaoh, Alexander and Seventh son.

When it comes to allies, my vote for awakening goes to Aset, Sekhmet and Set. They have underwhelming skills in today's meta for being Gods and Goddesses.

Looking forward to Avalon!

OS
    iOS
    Love to see Soldier Eddie awakenable, Clairvoyant and Sekhmet....
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    I vote for Phantom ed, Virus ed, or Icarus ed for awakening. Always liked them.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank93 View Post

Again I will voice my displeasure on Gabriel as a character being touted one of the maidens of Avalon. Maybe you guys watched too many reruns of Constantine, maybe you wanted an angel and heaven couldn't wait (hah, song), but the maidens of Avalon have names, and are Welsh. Don't wash away that with Judeo-Christian, basic theming. You can do better than that.
    I do think that Gabriel is not one of the maidens, rather she is a protector of Avalon and wields excalibur (probably in King Arthur's absence). Her title is "Lady of Avalon," not maiden. I feel like there is a distinct difference between the two, like how the Brave New World Valkyries and the Nordic Valhalla Maidens are two separate characters but have similar naming.

OS
    Android
    Remember that every new toon is bugged as hell, so choose wisely what next to be awakenable!

OS
    Android
    How about awakening your developing skills????

OS
    iOS
    Hey Ceeg, thanks for the infos and outlooks!

I‘m also looking very forward to Avalon. Great that you prefered it to new raid boss. New content is always very welcome! This creature really looks cruel. I‘m sure many more great will come. Thanks for showing the artwork.
    For awakening I‘d love to see VHE. No, not Van Helsing! Good ol‘ Vampire Hunter Ed. And ofc GotN (Ghost of the Navigator) Being a fan of old school characters, I wish Red Buzz, who was very useful in the past, could get a boost.
    Liked the XMas vid too. Also look forward to this event (hopefully without any greater running problems). Still miss two of the ghosts and tbh I like the new christmas characters. Cosmic Cyborg was a great start!
    Keep up the good work on the game! For me, it‘s the best mobile game! Thanks for that Devs!

Have a great holiday everybody, stay safe and Up the Irons! \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Eddies to Awake next:
    RttH - still the best Fury animation for me;
    Carriage Rider - love the concept art;
    Phantom - awful look, needs a full reskin.