OS
    Android

Why you should be interested in clans

Maybe the only people reading this sub-forum are already in clans. If so, then I'm "preaching to the choir." But on the off chance that some of you are turned off by the "beta" mark on the clans button or aren't sure if you want to join one, let me encourage you to do so.

There are a huge number of benefits to being in a clan with few costs. The risk/reward ratio is extremely low.

Just having access to the Clans Store is significant. For the mere "cost" of clicking a "check in" button regularly, you'll be able to get 3 awakening souls (among other things) every week. That tends to mean 15-20 five star sacrificial hearts for every sacrifice event, just for being in a clan.

Clans also allow you to fight Odin and Baphomet, which are fun end-game content that take some strategy and encourage you to use characters you don't normally care about. Imagine being excited to get a 3 star rock golem again...

Most importantly, though, clans give you access to other, like-minded people who, hopefully, are helpful and willing to give you advice. Clans make this game a little less of a solidary affair. Wondering about a good team to fight in Raven's Altar? Your clan can likely help you.

You don't have to come to my clan, although I've got a few openings and am looking for more clanmates. But, if you're not in a clan, I highly suggest you find one and try it out. If you join one and hate it, you can always leave. Like I said, low risk.

Want to know more, feel free to PM me, or stop by my clan's discord server and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/jW4ynfgBJ7
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    iOS
    Well-said bro.
    Nothing to add here 🤘🏻.
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    The awakening souls are great and all, but I would suggest buying those clan souls first. You can purchase them with just your daily check in reward so even a solo clan get build up a stash of them.

They're great to pop open during grind events as sands of Time appear to be a common reward from them and with each soul you open you get frags for the next tier of clan souls so even a solo clan can work their way to a "free" clan mythical.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I totally agree with you, MuzakMaker. Every week and every month I always buy 7 clan souls, 3 awakening souls, 150 frontier coins, and some character fragments.
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    Android
    Instead of the Frontier Coins, I grab the Catalyst souls.
    When I'm pressed for inventory space (which happens way too much), it's nice to have some souls on hand that do virtually nothing aside from checking off that daily challenge.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I used to buy the catalyst souls too, for that exact reason. But I've finally reached the point in the game where gold is the limiting factor, and they're pretty expensive to turn in. Still, that's a good suggestion.
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    iOS
    After four years of playing and raiding one year, nothing is limited anymore in the game. Maybe motivation ^^.
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/