Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quit yer bloody whinging people. It took less than a day to farm 10K frags; I haven't bothered to buy Red Krampus yet because I'm hoping to pull him from souls while fishing for Dark Advent Lilith. But this is a cool dungeon with a fun storyline, there are some nifty freebies at the beginning, and you can grind - or not - at your leisure. Neither of the characters are "must haves" for Arena or Gauntlet; they're fun little stocking stuffers if you're diligent in grinding. Probabilistically, if you grind out 10K fragments a day, you should get one or both of the characters. And if not, repeat to yourself: it's only a game.
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

OS
    Android
    Hmm, every single thing they release is bugged and untested, and every single event or update that goes live kills the game for several hours and causes countless errors, lost resources, and endless frustration for everyone all the time. Ya, keep up the great work devs, and quit whining people.
    Last edited by Geodude; 12-18-2020 at 10:37 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post
    Quit yer bloody whinging people. It took less than a day to farm 10K frags; I haven't bothered to buy Red Krampus yet because I'm hoping to pull him from souls while fishing for Dark Advent Lilith. But this is a cool dungeon with a fun storyline, there are some nifty freebies at the beginning, and you can grind - or not - at your leisure. Neither of the characters are "must haves" for Arena or Gauntlet; they're fun little stocking stuffers if you're diligent in grinding. Probabilistically, if you grind out 10K fragments a day, you should get one or both of the characters. And if not, repeat to yourself: it's only a game.
    Lets talk again, after you have opened some souls. I tried opening 20 and got not a single Christmas char. The odds from Book of Souls clearly are faulty.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I understand the reasoning on Dark Advent Lilith. The normal Dark Lilith is a significant effort but guaranteed. I'm fine with them making the new one random. Though her outfit is cool, she's not so much better than the other version to lose sleep over.

I'm a little dissatisfied with the requirement to choose between buying souls and buying krampus outright. I prefer the previous mechanism of every soul dropping a fixed number of fragments so we could focus entirely on the souls. But, I understand them wanting to try something new and see how it goes.

I wish, however, that there was a better chance of getting the filler Christmas characters (wicker reindeer, snowmen, elves of the damned, etc). I loved the Halloween event where the pumpkins dropped in high quantities. It was good for the holiday spirit without changing any kind of game balance. Obviously I'm not going to rage quit over not getting a 3 star snowman, but if you're taking advice, making the "unimportant but fun" characters drop the way the pumpkins did would be mine.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    So, now that I've had some time to play this event I have some thoughts.

Great: Madness was a bit of a puzzle to do Magus only(as someone who doesn't have too many max awakened Magus toons) and I like a bit of noodling. Insanity has a wide variety of teams that are reliably successful and fast.

Good: Story is fun. Lot's of references to find. Dungeon looks cool and the toon selection doesn't feel too out of place (aside from that weird pirate wave).

Bad: No guaranteed way to achieve Dark Advent Lilith. I don't mind a grind, I don't mind a puzzle, and I don't mind(as much) just outright paying in ironite for it. If she was added to a permanent soul pool or was likely to come around sooner than next year (and in an increasingly bloated event toon pool at that) it wouldn't hurt as bad. Nothing leaves a bad taste in my mouth more than knowing I could blow all of my ironite and have nothing to show for it.

Other thoughts: The Book of souls mentions Legendary and Mythical holiday souls but they're nowhere to be found. As someone who is only missing the two new toons, I would poor a lot of energy in to obtaining those souls.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Again big surprise from yours randomizer - Dark Advent Lilith and taking her using a "luck" with accepting your "increased chance mechanism" doesn't work correctly - what is prediction ratio for chance of getting Dark Lilith ? I think is really low - i spent 70 souls and nothing.

Second point - you created Challlence using Dark Advent Lilith in Cosmic Dungeon and in Infernal Dungeon - in that case you should remove these challenges in case that you build to chance to take this toon on luck. it doen't make sense - good example is: COsmic Eddie - you can achieve him by effort in limited period - he can be used in related dungeons, Odin - ok - we have God Sould achievable over Raids/tribute souls, Baph - ok - we have possible frags from raids and maybe after event ends you'll prepare something similar as for Odin.

But 'Dark Advent Lilith"! - I can say you did a discrimination for rest players who did not win on Ceeg's chat and who spent 2.5k ironite for this challence.

At the end that is price for your untested deployment of new version of this game, which we all must accept

Sorry guys - that is really not fair.

And last note - LotB should built this game community on collecting pricipes and improving gamers and not on support gambling a "luck" techniques - I have really bad feeling from this event you produced for this christmass as I can say big disappoitment.
    Last edited by ere666; 12-19-2020 at 11:24 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ere666 View Post
    - what is prediction ratio for chance of getting Dark Lilith ?

Last edited by URock; 12-19-2020 at 11:44 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    This is honestly a pretty generous event if you look past Dark Advent Lilith. Warrior Krampus is the better toon out of the two, we get some really potent cosmic talismans in the store, and the dungeon is actually pretty easy this time around. Yeah, it sucks that Dark Advent Lilith is chance only, but you honestly have pretty good odds of getting her. Either way, I think that the speedy fix on the madness dungeon and just how the event is pretty generous is nice overall, and that maybe we shouldn't shit on an event entirely because one toon from a huge cast of Christmas characters is a bit harder to get. Thank you devs for keeping up the good work.
    I quite agree here! Overall, the event is good, not sure if is best than the previous Christmas but the insanity level is doable, and (finally) the last few days we have been farming without any disconnections, which makes the gaming much more enjoyable.

About the Dark Advent Lilith obtainable only by luck is the only (big?) let down of the event. Which isn't "a must". But taking away the chance of a guaranteed toon it does kill some fun part of the collection game.

And a big, big thank you to you all for making the story so fun and naming so many references there, Deathbath, Azagthor we love you!!!

Lets go back to grind now!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    "Event":
    my phone is lying somewhere, set on autoplay and I do something different. Is this really a game? No! It's the same as all these Bot-Players on PC. Boring. Sound is muted because of neverending sound-loops instead of real music.
    I know it's not a problem of this event, it's the problem of the whole game.
    2021 will not change anything, except more bugs and less stability.
    Nice weekend everybody!

OS
    iOS
    I'm getting quite some freezes in last round of insanity, i'm playing with cosmic cyborg, horus, wicker man, ancient mariner. All toons get a lot of marks and autoplay is stopped.
    Kinda hard to complete the zillion runs needed with so many frequent freezes