Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 82
  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    181
    Another update today. I assume we won't be able to play for another 4 hours again tonight as usual now every day. Maybe they should just make the game offline for maintenance every day from 4 til midnight. Make it official

  2. #62
    Senior Member Madrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    UK
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    435
    something has changed cus now the cosmic cyborg wave with the elves are now getting perf acc up and shields, and cyborg won't take damage for 2 turns. if nf have changed talismans on the fly that's bang out of order. and damn right sly
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

    rich-2335

    A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Mexico
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    something has changed cus now the cosmic cyborg wave with the elves are now getting perf acc up and shields, and cyborg won't take damage for 2 turns. if nf have changed talismans on the fly that's bang out of order. and damn right sly
    I don't think so, I'm still able to use the same team that I have been using since day one of the dungeon and still running with the same times that I had (34 seconds best time with an average of 45 seconds)

  4. #64
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    59
    Favorite teams for insanity?
    Mine:

    Cosmic cyborg - gluttony/ bespoke cosmic
    Wicker man - ragnarok/ cosmic persecution
    Prince beezelbub - starfire
    Ancient mariner - yggs / cosmic bespoke

    Running between 60-90 secons. Zero defeats, no freezes
    I've tried other faster teams, but leading to some odd defeats or freezes in last round (after marks accumulate in my team).
    Having a toon with starfire guarantees cleaning final round in seconds... hence no freeze problem anymore.

  5. #65
    Senior Member Madrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    UK
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    I don't think so, I'm still able to use the same team that I have been using since day one of the dungeon and still running with the same times that I had (34 seconds best time with an average of 45 seconds)
    my team hasn't changed fastest was 41 seconds avg was around 58 seconds now it's almost 1 min 30 sometimes nearly 2 minutes
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

    rich-2335

    A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

  6. #66
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    my team hasn't changed fastest was 41 seconds avg was around 58 seconds now it's almost 1 min 30 sometimes nearly 2 minutes
    Sounds like a bad team

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    I don't think so, I'm still able to use the same team that I have been using since day one of the dungeon and still running with the same times that I had (34 seconds best time with an average of 45 seconds)
    Could you share your build?

  8. #68
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    65
    hallo guys any help for magus challenge?

  9. #69
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartman9999 View Post
    Favorite teams for insanity?
    :
    Prince beezelbub - starfire
    :
    I guess you mean Wrath instead of Beelezebub, don't you?

  10. #70
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Scotland
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by annouvis25 View Post
    hallo guys any help for magus challenge?
    Coming out of lurk mode...it took me lots of attempts to find a magus team for madness level. This team isn't quick, they don't always all survive to the end, but they don't seem to lose.

    Max awakened Grim Reaper Eddie - bespoke cosmic/gravity/limbo
    Derby Demon - ragnarok/cosmic serenity
    Lady Azov (level 9 awakened) - cosmic crimean imperial/forge
    Lilith - bespoke cosmic/gluttonous

    Good luck!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •