Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    this event is shit. no guarantee for advent lilith, no frags when opening christmas souls to guarantee other xmas toons. absolute shite
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    Nice looking dungeon and enjoyed the story and the characters but not being able to get the new Lilith is very poor for an xmas event. You should be more giving and at least let us grind to success. I guess I can buy the other stuff but really only need the new Krampus for the collection as got the ghosts. The new cosmics look worth it too so they are going to be my aims and then see what I have for the rest.

I have to say for an xmas event there is very little good will towards the players!

Come on guys please be a bit more seasonal with your events and give us a break!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    It was mentioned before as I read, but again

DEVS, you can’t be serious about NOT giving us Dark Advent Lilith fragments to play towards her and make it a pure luck thing!!!

This makes the whole event one big crap! Yeah, I know, I don’t have to play it, but I really don’t understand this decision! Hoped this event to be a great ending of the LotB-year, but again I only have to say I’m deeply disappointed!!! It could have been such a great event, but you totally screwed it up!!!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    So... don't play and don't feed the noob company with money. That's the only language they understand!

OS
    iOS
    My fellow hampsters...... the wheel goes nowhere.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    It was mentioned before as I read, but again

DEVS, you can’t be serious about NOT giving us Dark Advent Lilith fragments to play towards her and make it a pure luck thing!!!

This makes the whole event one big crap! Yeah, I know, I don’t have to play it, but I really don’t understand this decision! Hoped this event to be a great ending of the LotB-year, but again I only have to say I’m deeply disappointed!!! It could have been such a great event, but you totally screwed it up!!!
    This, tenfold.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Normally, an event starts and I’m all over it. Was excited for this event to begin, but now, for me at least, it’s a non event. Yeah, there’s a couple weeks to go after the Krampus, but I haven’t even started trying. Ah well, just means I won’t be donating to the coffers. Not sure I understand their latest decision.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    first day of event and only crying... ok, URock - it's dummy lad who always say "devs are #$%!", "we don't want to pay", "give us all for free" and so on. But all others, are you so lazy to try to farm in this "farm game"? Are you too brazen maybe?
    John-2692

OS
    iOS
    This is honestly a pretty generous event if you look past Dark Advent Lilith. Warrior Krampus is the better toon out of the two, we get some really potent cosmic talismans in the store, and the dungeon is actually pretty easy this time around. Yeah, it sucks that Dark Advent Lilith is chance only, but you honestly have pretty good odds of getting her. Either way, I think that the speedy fix on the madness dungeon and just how the event is pretty generous is nice overall, and that maybe we shouldn't shit on an event entirely because one toon from a huge cast of Christmas characters is a bit harder to get. Thank you devs for keeping up the good work.

I believe Scrooge and coalgiver Ed were chance also. I’d buy them if they were behind a paywall. Many Ed’s have a $19.99 deal for them, put the Xmas ones in roatation! Is the assassin or magus ghost dropping from souls?

I like this event too.