Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I'm freezing as well. It seems to be all levels for me, and it seems buggy as the system is doing strange things. I need to take a break anyway as my phone needs time to charge. Is not reliable enough to leave to to play unattended. I did that this morning and wound up with a connection error and the game froze for 20% of my battery....

OS
    Android
    The bugs are so great.... Anyone know what the prize was today. The game bugged out before I could see what it was.

OS
    Android
    1 hour and 45 minutes and counting. Maybe I'll get to play before bedtime...

OS
    Android
    Ooh, cool there are packs in the store for legendary and Mythical xmas souls.

It's a shame I got double charged and received nothing(Ticket 67063 if the powers that be see this). And here I was trying to be generous and throw a x-mas present to the team.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    The bugs are so great.... Anyone know what the prize was today. The game bugged out before I could see what it was.
    Same happened to me, but my clan told me it was frontier coins.

I'm up to 30 souls turned in, and the only Christmas-themed character I've received is a wicker reindeer. I hope at least one of the days of christmas presents is a snowman or something. My luck isn't in it for the christmas souls so far.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    There wasn't even an update today and still, 3.5 hours after the daily rollover, I can barely log in, it's full of connection errors and slow as shit, eating resources and crashing. What shit is this? Game can't even handle regular daily operation anymore? Ho ho ho!

OS
    Android
    Any suggestion for the only magus team?
    Thank you

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    There wasn't even an update today and still, 3.5 hours after the daily rollover, I can barely log in, it's full of connection errors and slow as shit, eating resources and crashing. What shit is this? Game can't even handle regular daily operation anymore? Ho ho ho!
    The gamecode is infected with COVID-19 😂😂😂

OS
    Android
    20201220_135111

Don't know if the video will upload or not but just tried running Tiny Tim's Revenge (Madness) and it got stuck after defeating wave IV. First time running it too. The toons just stood there for over 2 minutes before I shut the game down. What the bloody hell?
    Carminda - 1340

And if you're taking a walk through the garden of life
    What do you think you'd expect you would see

OS
    Android
    I find it completely amazing how you can auto insanity without any issues and then stop to recharge your phone, only to find you can't escape the first or second wave wish an unchanged team. I find my fully maxed characters can't escape without being killed. Is just mind-blowing.... The worst is the cost in sands for this fiasco...