Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Indolent Idols (Raid Boss) - Win Slothful Talismans and Clan God Soul Fragments!

Name:  Indolent-Idols-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 1085
Size:  324.0 KB

From now until December 28th at 4PM PDT, complete Clan event challenges in Raid Boss to earn rewards such as Clan God Soul Fragments, new 6-set Slothful Talismans, Equilibrium Fragments and more!

Slothful Talismans are a blue talisman with a 6 set effect. Equip them to gain the following effects:

Reduce damage taken by 50%. Enemy effect trigger chances that do not have a base value of 100% will always fail. This effect is not recognized as an Accuracy Down effect. Reduce Power and Fury of your opponent to zero and Remove All Beneficial Effects, including Golden effects, from each enemy whenever they gain an Extra Turn. Fury that is already fully charged cannot be reduced. These effects do not apply to bosses and are applied to all enemies until they die at the start of battle and at the start of your turn.

In order to participate and earn the rewards from this event you MUST be a member of a Clan. If you are not a member of a Clan then you will not see any event challenges or receive any event rewards.

Be sure to encourage your Clan to participate! The more active members in your clan the better your chances are for the completion of these event challenges.

Equilibrium Fragments are the event currency of our Forbidden Knowledge Clan Mega event that is running until January.

Trade your Equilibrium Fragments in the Event Store for rare rewards including Baphomet, Rare Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Forbidden Knowledge event post here!

Event Store Additions
    • Need more talismans? Pick up another full pack of Slothful Talismans, or purchase a finisher pack with Ironite!
    • Get the Path of Ecclesia Pack and pick up the materials you’ll need to Awaken a Cosmic Baphomet. Each pack includes 6 Heaven and 6 Hell Awakening Shards, various Gunner Awakening materials, a T2 Gold Cosmic Gate Talisman and more!

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.

OS
    Android
    hhhhh not again...

OS
    Android
    Nice easy event. Lots of nice rewards for xmas.
    Last edited by Geodude; 12-22-2020 at 03:49 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Nice easy event. Lots of nice rewards for xmas. Problem, none of the 'Deal x amount of damage to raid bosses' challenges are counting any damage. All other challenges are working.
    those are clan individual challenges, they only count for the person that is dealing the damage, not for the whole clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    those are clan individual challenges, they only count for the person that is dealing the damage, not for the whole clan
    Yep, confirmed. All working... for once lol
    Last edited by Geodude; 12-22-2020 at 03:51 AM.

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    For my clan, most of the challenges aren't working. We're on BaphV and OdinII but it didn't do the "Kill Baph III" and it says we've done 4 kills total.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Bugs, bugs and more bugs. Great game.....

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    Bugs, bugs and more bugs. Great game.....
    Care to elaborate and give examples?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Brakius View Post
    Care to elaborate and give examples?
    The onlly thing I've experienced tonight is having to log out and log back in multiple times to force all of my achievement and raid progress rewards to finally show up.

Which of course means I have to change my graphics setting (which forces the app to restart), rebuild all of my teams, turn back off that annoying soundtrack(don't know how but they made IM annoying) and sound effects, make sure notifications are still off (since that blows up the phone with 20 million notifications at 3 in the morning thus killing my phone's charge) and of course now I get all of those stupid tutorial tool tips like how to attack, evolve, and awaken.

So just normal stuff over here.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591