Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Dark Advent Lilith and other lucky pulls

LOTB players - Statement

To Frogs or any who may concern.
    This is the statement of the LOTB community regarding the newest Christmas seasonal Event and possible future Events based on the same principle.
    Dark Advent Lilith is, obviously, the most attractive Character in current Event but...
    It's totally unfair and unacceptable to base any Character pull on pure luck.
    We, the players, the Troopers, think that it's unacceptable.
    All of us, who put all our efforts to get Her, or any Character, are really disgusted by your decision to put Her on a lottery.
    It's o.k. to make some Character obtainable only for cash, some 10 times more expensive in Ironites or some other game Currency (like Alexander Eddie, or Odin, or Characters for Frontier Coins, etc.), for long grinding (like Scrooge Eddie last Christmas), but not giving the player the opportunity to earn it anyway but on pure luck is totally wrong!
    Pure luck Shouldn’t be the factor in any way.
    So, we, as a community, demand you to rethink your decision and strategy, to make Dark Advent Lilith and any future Character obtainable in any way but pure luck and, finally, to give us, who already spent 300, 400, 500 or more Christmas Souls, the opportunity to earn Her by grinding or however in the next 7 days ’til the Event ends.
    Otherwise, we’re afraid that more and more people would decide to retire from the game completely, including majority of Day 1 players and some real legends of the game.
    We’re sure that move such like this would mean that you really care for yours and ours gaming community and value our opinion.
    In the spirit of Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

The Troopers

Beast Troopers Clan
    Blood Brothers Clan
    Blood Brothers 2 Clan
    Blood Brothers 3 Clan
    Caesar’s Legion Clan
    Destruction Clan
    Never Give Up Clan
    White Wolves Clan
    Rise Of Eddie Clan
    The Exorcists Clan
    Light Brigade Clan
    Dogs Of War Clan

OS
    Android
    Shame !
    Iron maiden stands for honor, there is no honor in this !

OS
    Android
    Don't post here, write to Apple and Google, that they are still not showing the probability for a single toon (you have to calculate).

OS
    Android
    You are like a child who begs for a toy in a store.
    Devs always give us a chance to receive character in a future. E.g. cosmic maiden was a fortune based character too and now we can earn she in a new dungeon.
    There is no problem that some characters are paid only, others are seasonal and some are accessible through achievements. But you want all and now. I'm agree it's a shame.
    John-2692

OS
    iOS
    This event should have been the same as past events, open xmas souls and drop frags for each specified xmas themed toon, luck based events are not good events to run
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    one note to that; there were created a new challenges with Dark Advent Lilith, when she is achievable on luck; these challenges should be removed or there has to be an option for achieve this toon by another way. Players which are trying to finish challenges and working hard on daily base have no other option how to finalize these challenges and I think you tried to implement "gambling" model into strategic game.
    Last edited by ere666; 12-26-2020 at 04:34 PM.

The challenges will stay, as those Xmas characters will be available in the frontier shop

OS
    Android
    How do you know that they will be in the frontier store? Im not sure thats gonna happen

OS
    Android
    I don't think this will happen or change anything. Take Coalgiver, he has never been available via any way other than luck. Same with Scrooge. The part that I would like to see is the elimination of the useless toons from the pool of chance. I feel event characters should be limited to the characters ONLY involved with the event or theme. The pool is way too diluted to be of any use in a crap shoot.

OS
    Android
    Fully agree that the pool is becoming far too diluted. Each toon that get's added further decreases our ability to get what we are going for. As much as I dislike the cluttering of event frags and toon frags (since they can completely lock you out of the game), they provided a surefire way to achieve goals. Here's my idea for how this event could have been fixed:

[Copied from discord]
    So, if the team really is trying to completely move away from event frags and towards event currency, I have a nice proposition.

The event souls giving character frags was a great way to allow for some players to get lucky and pull the event toon earlier and cheaper while still providing a 100% success path to obtaining the toon.
    Instead of giving a featured toon frag, each soul popped would give an event toon currency.

For instance with this event. Instead of having souls for 2k event currency, and warrior krampus being 10k event currency, we keep the souls being 2k event currency and each soul grants 10 of the toon currency and Warrior Krampus would be worth 100 event toon currency (equivalent of 100 event souls like it is now) and DALi be something like 200 if they want her to be as hard as she appears to be.

Still keeps the chance, still requires a ton of grinding, but now gives players a way to achieve what they want. No luck or cheap FOMO baiting to extort players
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591