Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I don't think this will happen or change anything. Take Coalgiver, he has never been available via any way other than luck. Same with Scrooge. The part that I would like to see is the elimination of the useless toons from the pool of chance. I feel event characters should be limited to the characters ONLY involved with the event or theme. The pool is way too diluted to be of any use in a crap shoot.
    Scrooge Eddie was earnable through frags last year. Coal Giver drops often enough that anyone grinding hard should pull him

OS
    Android
    It's all luck though. This is the first time in years that I've managed to pull him and it was once in over 300 event souls. The odds in this game are just plain screwy
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    The only thing they understand is your wallet. Not happy with their new BS soul pull only on seasonal characters? Keep the wallet closed. As someone who spends regularly on a monthly basis, that’s what I decided to do when I saw what they did with Advent Lilith. Simple as that. Will I keep it closed forever? That’s my goal at this point. Maybe once those characters become earnable by fair means, I’ll reconsider. As a game that’s grown extremely stale, I don’t foresee it being to hard to do. Love the Iron Maiden connection and all, but if this is the new norm, I imagine this game will slowly die out for me personally.

Stay Maiden people!
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many