Towerfall (Gauntlet) - Complete Challenges for Towerfall Talisman + Heroic Fragments

Name:  Towerfall-January-2021-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 1355
Size:  397.5 KB

Complete specific challenges in the Gauntlet for valuable rewards!

From now until January 17 at 4PM PT, complete event challenges in the Gauntlet to earn rewards such as Heroic Legendary Fragments, Gunner Souls, Ironite, Towerfall Talisman Fragments and more!

500 Towerfall Talisman Fragments = 1 Towerfall Talisman Soul

The Towerfall Talisman Soul is a unique Soul with contents that will change with every Towerfall event (similar to Talisman Evolution Souls!).

Summon these Souls to earn a T2 Gold Cosmic Talismans with a special set effect!

At this time, all Towerfall Talisman Souls are guaranteed to summon a Gold Cosmic Talisman with the ability to grant the Fortune set bonus! This set bonus reduces all damage the wearer takes by 60%. It will also heal all allies for 5% of your Max HP with a 15% chance to cleanse yourself when you take damage.

Note: It doesn’t matter when you earned the soul; the Talisman you will earn is determined when you open the soul, so saved up souls and fragments will change what they can give over time!

Finally, we have a few deals available to help your Sentinels survive the battles ahead!

• Grab the Towerfall Cosmic Pack! Each pack contains 1 T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with a Fallen set-effect, Cosmic XP Runes, Tier 1 Evo Runes as well as some Ironite and Gold!
    • Grab a Towerfall Talisman Soul Fragment Pack! If you are having trouble completing event challenges to earn these fragments, this pack is for you!
    • Pick up the Turning Tides Pack! This pack contains T2 Red Vorpal Cosmic Talisman, as well as enough evo materials to fully evolve this talisman to 5 stars!

OS
    Android
    Does anyone know what cosmic talismans will be released through the year in Towerfall and Evolution events?

OS
    Android
    This event made me realize that, unless I missed it, there wasn't a message listing the January Events. The "Road to Avalon" message lists events that drop Avalon currency, so this event wasn't on it. Can we get a full listing of the January events? Or is it just the Avalon ones plus Towerfall?

Thanks!
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    This event made me realize that, unless I missed it, there wasn't a message listing the January Events. The "Road to Avalon" message lists events that drop Avalon currency, so this event wasn't on it. Can we get a full listing of the January events? Or is it just the Avalon ones plus Towerfall?

Thanks!
    I don't see an official announcement in the forum but the January events were posted in social media and also you can see the list if you go to the news section in the game

OS
    Android
    Yeah, it's the news section in the game that I'm talking about. Usually there's a "January Events!" news item, but this time there's just the Road to Avalon which apparently doesn't list all of the events.
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    Yeah, it's the news section in the game that I'm talking about. Usually there's a "January Events!" news item, but this time there's just the Road to Avalon which apparently doesn't list all of the events.
    Are you sure? Try to scroll down
    Name:  jan.JPG
Views: 649
Size:  122.5 KB
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    They haven't bothered with an official post on the forums in a long time. Now we just wait for Grimdusk to grab from twitter and make the post for the team.

Here you go if you want a forum link: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...January-Events
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Doh! I swear I scrolled down and it wasn't there, but it's certainly there now. (It was probably there before and I missed it though...)

Thanks IronMaster!

Edit: (Although, it's confusing that it shows the evolution event coming before the gauntlet event...)

Edit2: (Oh, I see. I scrolled right on the marquee and didn't realize that there were things in the subcategories that weren't in the marquee. That makes sense, but it obviously confused me.)
    Last edited by Tsuketa; 01-05-2021 at 05:32 AM.
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    Android
    Just in case anyone was wondering, none of the class restricted grades of gauntlet allow for Assassin characters but do allow for Gunner.
    My advice, use assassin only for F and E, then gunners only for the next 15 battles (D-A)
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591