Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Deadly Delivery (Time Rift/Cosmos) - Battle for The Happy Holibeast!

Name:  Deadly-Delivery-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 6149
Size:  348.7 KB

Look who's coming to town! The Happy Holibeast is the fully skill sharded awakenable special edition version of The Beast. His passive Merry Beastmas makes him immune to all Naughty Effects and increases the accuracy of his allies!

Get full character details in the Compendium!

From now until January 7th at 4PM PT, battle in the Lord of Light (XI-XV) and Brave New World Dungeons for a chance at receiving Mysterious Gift Currency, and select Frontier Dungeons for guaranteed drops!

Mysterious Gift Currency is traded in the Store for rewards such as Eternally Burning Souls, Cosmic Oni Eddie Talismans, Cosmic Blight Talismans and more.

Note: At the end of this event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Precious Soul Fragments at a 10% rate. See our Event Currency guide here for more details on the system overall:

Select Frontier Dungeons:

Guaranteed 10 Mysterious Gift Currency per run in the Samurai, Mystic Night, and Powerslave Frontier Dungeons
    Guaranteed 15 Mysterious Gift Currency per run in the Labyrinth and Infernal Frontier Dungeons
    Lord of Light floors XI-XV have a chance of dropping 10, 20, or 40 Mysterious Gift Currency per run

Brave New World:
    Brave New World (all floors) have a chance of dropping 5, 10 , or 25 Mysterious Gift Currency per run

Eternally Burning Soul Details

The Eternally Burning Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class with an exclusive chance at the 5★ Happy Holibeast and 4★ Hellraiser Eddie. This Soul also provides an increased chance at the following hell themed characters (the Warrior Hellhound, and the Sentinel and Magus Soulless Demons).

Complete Challenges to earn a variety of rewards including additional Mysterious Gift Currency, various Awakening Shards and Equilibrium Fragments.

Equilibrium Fragments are the event currency of our Forbidden Knowledge Clan Mega event that is running until January.

Trade your Equilibrium Fragments in the Event Store for rare rewards including Baphomet, Rare Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Forbidden Knowledge event post here!

IMPORTANT: Deadly Delivery is the FINAL Forbidden Knowledge associated event. Once this event ends you will no longer be able to collect Equilibrium Fragments!

Event Store Additions

• Pick up the Merry Beastmas Pack! This bundle contains Assassin Awakening Shards, Gold, Ironite, Frontier Coins and 6 Festive Awakening Shards! It also contains a T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with an Sulfur set-effect.
    • Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

OS
    iOS
    The Holibeast looks kinda stupid but he is a Christmas character so I'm not expecting the coolest visual design. Oni Eddie's Cosmic finally being available is nice, though I do wonder what exactly took so long for us to get to this point.

It is annoying to see another character that is chance only, but as with Dark Advent Lilith, I'm not enraged that this special edition character is chance only because regular Beast is definitely the better of the two.

Overall, not the best event but it's nice to have that Oni bespoke.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    It is annoying to see another character that is chance only, but as with Dark Advent Lilith, I'm not enraged that this special edition character is chance only because regular Beast is definitely the better of the two.
    The lotb fb page says we can earn mysterious gift currency to trade for the holibeast. Well which is it? Guess I'll find out when I can get back in the game in 5 hours.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    The lotb fb page says we can earn mysterious gift currency to trade for the holibeast. Well which is it? Guess I'll find out when I can get back in the game in 5 hours.
    😂 I enjoy that optimism! This is the true spirit of the holidays. 😎
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Two straight luck characters and 3 straight weeks of grinds after an already grind heavy November.

These two events aren't even pay to win. They're pay "for the exclusive chance to win".

I try to find anything positive to say about this event and the last but I just can't.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Event Challenges Tab says “visit ANY Time Rift location...” ANY, but Tiny Time Dungeon, which DOES NOT count. That dungeon is in Time Rift and lasts 5 more days, and should count. Doesn’t have to drop Holibeast currency, but should count towards total Time Rift run goals. That’s just awful it doesn’t. Holibeast challenges last 11 days. If the goal is to get players to blow all their ironite chasing characters, just make them available for purchase with ironite, and save players the time and frustration...

Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    Event Challenges Tab says “visit ANY Time Rift location...” ANY, but Tiny Time Dungeon, which DOES NOT count. That dungeon is in Time Rift and lasts 5 more days, and should count. Doesn’t have to drop Holibeast currency, but should count towards total Time Rift run goals. That’s just awful it doesn’t. Holibeast challenges last 11 days. If the goal is to get players to blow all their ironite chasing characters, just make them available for purchase with ironite, and save players the time and frustration...
    Hi there Rob! We had initially intended the challenges to just be run in the permanent Time Rift locations (I.e. Lord of Light and Brave New World). To reduce any confusion however we have just adjusted these challenges to include Tiny Tim’s dungeon as well moving forward. Cheers!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hi there Rob! We had initially intended the challenges to just be run in the permanent Time Rift locations (I.e. Lord of Light and Brave New World). To reduce any confusion however we have just adjusted these challenges to include Tiny Tim’s dungeon as well moving forward. Cheers!
    Hey Leviathan,

Thank you very much for adding this dungeon to new event! This is very welcome! Question: there is no Mysterious Gift Currency dropping here. Is that intended or just by mistake and you are going to add it? Would be great! Thanks again!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Oh, so it was confusion that made you react ?

Maybe you could explain the choice of luck-only event characters, to avoid further confusion ?

Because a lot of people are really confused by this, to the point of quitting the game, and it's been going on for over a week...

But not including tiny Tim's dungeon in time rift challenge was the real source of confusion and you had to react immediately...

This is not what we call listening to the community, this is weak ass damage control.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Delegreg View Post
    Oh, so it was confusion that made you react ?

Maybe you could explain the choice of luck-only event characters, to avoid further confusion ?

Because a lot of people are really confused by this, to the point of quitting the game, and it's been going on for over a week...

But not including tiny Tim's dungeon in time rift challenge was the real source of confusion and you had to react immediately...

This is not what we call listening to the community, this is weak ass damage control.
    Yeah, I also had to laugh when I saw this. No mention of anything else that might have cleared up everyone’s confusion. Can’t really say I was confused though. Nothing they do surprises me anymore.

The simple truth is they’re floundering around in the dark, trying to figure out how to get people to spend money on this app, or for those of us who do spend, spend more. Problem is, actions like this bring the opposite effect they were hoping for.

Happy customers spend....

At least that’s how I’ve been operating where this games concerned.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 12-28-2020 at 04:36 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many