Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Nothing more to add what Patrice said:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...-have-no-words

This is the worst Christmas Event they could have done! I also did my monthly donation to NF, but that stops right now! I will no longer support those rip offs! Hope, some others will follow, making them learn from it! One more time: I'm deeply disappointed from NFs behavior!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    It's back to the "good ol days" of burning your ironite for events souls and a minute chance at the big prize. Only now they've figured out how to make you burn more ironite than 900 for a ten pack. It now costs 2000 ironite for a ten pack. Oh sure you can grind for the "event" currency and use your ironite that way so that it doesn't feel a complete screw job that it actually is.

Remember they said this is the new way of the game. This new currency instead of fragments. We complained of too many fragments to keep track of. Well this is their solution. Be careful what you wish for...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    #worstchristmasever
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    What? There’s another event with endless grinding and an infinitesimal chance pull for another character? Hmmm. I’ve hardly noticed.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    I always tried to be as fair as possible and quite balanced to give opinions about events. Trying to pick up the positives points and not only let downs. But you are making it really hard this time...

Opening souls with no currency frags inside in order to look for toons only obtainable by luck is a poor decision. One that usually only leads to frustration. Even if you pulled the featured toon after days of trying. The new currency system may work if the currency is inside the souls that you ask us to buy. Or if you eliminate this frustrating only-by-luck new system. Which is increased here because these toons will not be available until next Holiday Season and are tied to achievements.

Does someone really need these toons? Of course no but, nobody really needs to play a game, you play it because it is enjoyable, gives you goals feelings and fun. Not because you really need a toon with a Candy Cane... but by pulling that away you are killing the simplest things that make the game a game... and pressing instead on the gambling side, which I personally dislike and find disgusting.

I thought that Tiny Revenge Dungeon wasn't a bad event, just one with a bad decision (D.A. Lilith) I have already learned a lesson there. I wasted more than 10k Ironite chasing a toon. The rewards in change for those souls are absolute of no value for players that invested a lot last Holiday Session grinding for Scrooge Eddie. I have done more than 3000 runs and I have nothing to show for that. I will not do it again, nobody forced me to play it but you didn't reach the simplest concept of the game neither: making me want to play more.

The only positive thing I can find in this particular event is if you want to farm and play your luck, you can chose where to do it and complete your personal achievements or look for materials you might need in BNW or Lol, or whatever. Only that makes the event better than Tiny Revenge.

I personally will go for a talisman and then calling it off. Hope you take the overall feedback and keep improving the game. I'm still waiting eagerly for Avalon and having optimism there. Thks.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    I like this event.
    Masochist.
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Masochist.
    Hardly. I have a billion gold and over 50K Ironite. I'd be an asshole if I complained about not getting a toon.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Let's review what we got in December.
    1) A high level Eddie (Christmas Cyborg). He was challenging to get, but there was a guaranteed route to getting him.
    2) A new Yeti character who was really easy to get and who takes the Sinister Solstice bespoke that makes him an important component in beating Baph10. I got 15 of them. Total game changer.
    3) A new Eddie with a fairly unique design (Icy Eddie). He was extremely expensive, but you had a guaranteed path to get him.
    4) Tiny/Terrible Tim, who was so easy to get, you just had to do the thing you probably do every day anyway.
    5) 12 days of free stuff, ranging from small amounts of currency to a reasonably good talisman set, to free 5 free shots at christmas characters.
    6) A reasonable drop rate on various Christmas themed characters (reindeer, elves, snowmen, nutcrackers, ghosts, krampuses, and eddies) with an easy grind to give lots of shots at them.
    7) Dark Advent Lilith. Yes, having no guaranteed path to getting her is frustrating, but there were a bunch of characters this month with guaranteed paths to. Plus, although her outfit is really cool, she's not significantly better than OG Dark Lilith, and there's a surefire way to get her.
    8) The Holiday Beast. Again, no guaranteed way to get him and frustration, but he's not significantly better than the real Beast, and there's an extremely easy way to get him. The Holiday Beast's biggest benefit over OG Beast is that he can take Sinister Solstice and is thus a Baph10 character, but with the easy Yetis, that's not very significant.
    9) The Oni bespoke! Any interest in the Holiday Beast evaporated when I saw that I could get that. Easy, easy choice on which one to go for there.

So, there were a wide variety of ways to get a large number of different characters this month. It seems that they tried to please a wide variety of people. Someone who doesn't have the roster or the patience for 5 max awakened LoL, you've got a gambler's chance at getting a shortcut to Dark Lilith. Someone who hates non-guaranteed paths to characters, you got a few. Someone who doesn't like expensive characters, you got a few as well. Someone who likes to flex a little achieving something most people couldn't, you were covered too.

Maybe the "problem" is that they gave us too much stuff this month? You don't have to get everything, you know? Stuff will come back around. You'll get more capable of acquiring things the more you play. Etc.

The month was far from an unmitigated success. The frequently unstable servers were a serious pain. But you don't have to tell the devs that you don't like that problem. I guarantee that they like it less. Because where you didn't get to play for hours after each update, they had to work from 4pm to sometimes midnight trying to fix it rather than spending time with their families. They certainly didn't make their server unstable on purpose or out of "laziness."

All in all, I think December was fun. I would approve of a few "lighter" months where they focused on infrastructure and stability rather than new characters, but I definitely got more enjoyment than frustration out of the month.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Hmm, I don't find ENDLESS grinding, event after event, fun at all, along with their increasingly pay/gamble to win offerings seemingly the norm now. Couple that with non-stop server errors and downtime, unfixed ever-mounting bugs for years, ridiculous non-existent customer support, etc, etc. Um where's the fun again??? Time for a new game. This is shit.
    Last edited by Geodude; 12-27-2020 at 11:05 PM.