Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    And to add insult to injury, I was one of those idiots who bought a $30 Awakening Pack during the Cosmic Eddie Event, because I had a feeling there just wouldn’t be quite enough awakening materials for all the characters. I have twelve candy canes just chillin in my inventory. Jokes on me. Lesson learned.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    It's probably too late to fix this poorly thought out (for the players) event and especially too late to do anything about the Dark Advent Lillith Dungeon.

My hope right now is that they see how poor the reception has been and do some tweaking to an upcoming event (and a close one at that) in which they bring back DALi and the Hollibeast as stretch goals. The Baphomet mega event including the Holiday talismans is proof already that they'll throw unrelated rewards in to an event.

Because, if they haven't managed to lose the rest of us long term players by next Christmas, I don't see too many of us trying our luck for them an even more bloated christmas soul pool 12 months from now.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    5550 пробежек это 133200 песка и 33300 айронита. Лилит так и нет...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Holibeast drop rate is 0.12% per soul. And NF even put up achivements for Lilitith and Holibeast so it will rub salt to your wounds every time you open achivements.
    That's horrible. I hadn't checked the maths yet as I figured I would use the opportunity to knock off a few dungeon achievements I had left. Looks like that's all I'll be bothering to do.

OS
    Android
    Definitely get the Oni bespoke before you spend any effort on Holibeast. It's, by far, the more valuable reward, and is straightforward to get.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    I was just thinking. I wonder if there is more than 50 people who actually play this game. I'm pretty sure must of us put it in auto and set the phone down and walk away.

OS
    Android
    HuckFinn, I'm a mix. I play the raid bosses, and I play Arena and Gauntlet, and I play through the first time manually on new dungeons, but I also autoplay the heck out of everything else.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    I'm the same here.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Delegreg View Post
    You didn't miss it, you just didn't buy it. And fyi, the easy part only nets you 2k currency, enjoy grinding for the rest man.
    Talisman T3 is done!
    Easy!

OS
    iOS
    Well, the event ends tonight. My opinion on it initially was that yeah, it sucks that the Holibeast is exclusive to the souls, but we could just grind for him. After Dark Shores occurred though, I do not feel as optimistic. The events overlapped, and both of them required serious grinding for the chase characters.

I really hope this isn't a trend in 2021. Characters that are chance only aren't fun. Taking fragments out of event souls like with Dark Shores is also not a fun trend to see.

I know at the end of the day, the game is trying to make money. I get that. But if the game is going to make money off of us, then I would at least appreciate events that give us more than just grinding? I'm not sure what that would look like. Just, take it into consideration? Please?