Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    If the event was renamed “battle for the oni cosmic talisman”, everyone’s attitude would be the opposite. Endless thanks and praise for the guaranteed cosmic previously behind a paywall instead of anxiety of the possibility of the chance/no guarantee being the norm.

OS
    Android
    If it helps them, I had set aside some money for the ending of the bap mega event, that 5 set talisman package with yggs and rags, the intro to Avalon event and those $1 ironite packs

These pure gambling events cost the game at least $123 USD .
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I got the oni talisman, and some of the toons, but ran out of time to get some of the extras that I really wanted, banner, blight, etc, because I was bogged down grinding for knight, merlin, etc. And of course you decided to overlap these two heavy grinding events as usual. Not sure why you keep overlapping events like this at all, since it heavily impacts server performance, and our enjoyment of the game. We have jobs and lives. Spread out the grinds so we have enough time to get what we want!

OS
    Android
    I opened 205 souls for this event and all I got were 3 hellraiser Eddie's and all others were 4* and 3* characters, not a single 5* and of course no Holibeast