Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Darkness From Below (Boss Run) - Brawl with Bosses for a chance at 2 Fomorians!

Name:  Darkness-From-Below-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 4407
Size:  263.6 KB

Fearsome giant Fomorians have arrived!

The 5* Magus and Gunner Fomorians place Perfect Time Bombs and Curses upon their enemies, and will passively increase the duration of negative effects on all enemies when attacked! When paired together in battle, the Magus Fomorian will heal a random ally upon taking damage, while the Gunner Fomorian will strike a random enemy with True Damage whenever he is healed!

From now until February 1st at 4PM PDT, complete event challenges to earn rewards such as Formidable Foe Fragments, Assassin Awakening Shards, Eternal Essence Currency and more!

Eternal Essence is the event currency of the Gateway to Avalon Event.

Trade your Eternal Essence Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including King Arthur Eddie, Mimic Cosmic Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this month's featured event in the Gateway to Avalon event post here!

IMPORTANT: Darkness from Below is the FINAL Gateway to Avalon associated event!

Formidable Foe Soul Details!

Collect 200 Formidable Foe Fragments to create 1 Formidable Foe Soul.

The Formidable Foe Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, and has an exclusive chance of summoning the Magus Fomorian, and Gunner Fomorian.

Each Formidable Foe Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    • 10 Death’s Journey Currency
    • 10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    • 20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

Death’s Journey Currency can be traded for the 5★ Magus Fomorian, and the 5★ Gunner Fomorian in store! Each Fomorian costs 500 Death’s Journey Currency.

Note: At the end of this event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Precious Soul Fragments at a 10% rate.

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Looking for more Formidable Foe Souls? You can purchase 1,3, and 10 packs from the store for Ironite.

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Other than buying them for gold or fc, does anyone know if the keys for Road to Valhalla are dropping as rewards from any of the other dungeons yet, since this event now has another 'Clear Road to Valhalla infinite times' task, and I'm sure most of us have already used up all our keys on the other overlapping event?

OS
    Android
    This is another really good event. It's a nice mix of "maybe I'll get lucky" and "if I'm willing to grind, I'll get the characters for sure." It feels like you're listening to us. Thank you.

Also, it turns out that King Arthur Eddie was "Do all of the challenges and do one set of the infinite grinds (100 dungeon runs)." That was really excellent. If you really wanted him, you could grind a ton on the first week and get him. If you took your time at it, there wasn't much grinding involved. Well done.

One potential issue. Can you check the passive on the Magus Fomorian? It has a benefit if Baylor or the magus one is in your team. Seems like the magus should get benefit from having the gunner on his team, not another magus.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Dank Farrik - done 240 Valhalla runs since it opened to get the Cosmic Valhalla Maiden; thought I'd be safe as the next event was a Boss Run but nope, should have waited. Will learn eventually though :P
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Overlapping grinding rewards and no words about that timing.
    I hate the non existing communication with the community.
    We could have save so much Ironite and SOT.
    You want us to burn all recourses so that we buy your overpriced packs?
    Never!
    Noob company!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    This is another really good event. It's a nice mix of "maybe I'll get lucky" and "if I'm willing to grind, I'll get the characters for sure." It feels like you're listening to us. Thank you.

Also, it turns out that King Arthur Eddie was "Do all of the challenges and do one set of the infinite grinds (100 dungeon runs)." That was really excellent. If you really wanted him, you could grind a ton on the first week and get him. If you took your time at it, there wasn't much grinding involved. Well done.
    I agree with these sentiments. King Arthur Eddie was a particularly pleasant challenge to pursue.

I'd like to see a method of choice for obtaining bespoke talis instead of the urgency in grinding - something like the cyclical Heroic souls (but please not a soul!) or the new sacrifice currency.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    One potential issue. Can you check the passive on the Magus Fomorian? It has a benefit if Baylor or the magus one is in your team. Seems like the magus should get benefit from having the gunner on his team, not another magus.
    I got the gunner Fomorian today and can confirm that the magus passive text at least is wrong. Gunner benefits from having Magus on his team, but Magus doesn't benefit from Gunner. He benefits from Magus. It looks like a copy and paste error and that the Magus got the Gunner's passive.
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    Android
    What do you think about the formorians if you only acquire 1 of them? No balor, only the gunner. As a stand alone character how do they compare to other characters in your opinion? Do they have any recommended uses with other teams? Value for what talismans they can hold?
    -speculate.-

OS
    Android
    I've put my Fomorians in my daily skull dungeon teams to level them up and have done some light grinding with them, but I haven't really put them through their paces yet. I'll play with them in Gauntlet next week. One thing I noticed is that they put Time Bomb on characters without attacking, which would have been helpful in the Beezlebub boss fight challenge and the recent arena challenge. Like you, I've got pretty much all of the normal soul characters (I think there are still two yellow mythical chars I don't have yet, but that's about it), so it's unlikely that the benefit from using two formorians will be worth taking Sniper or Baph or Odin, etc from my A team. Nothing about them makes them particularly useful on Baph or Odin. But I'll enjoy playing with them in early gauntlet rounds.
    Tsuketa-6474