Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sacrifice January 2021 - Sacrifice for Ed Hunter and MORE!

Name:  Sacrifice-January-2021-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 1843
Size:  278.1 KB

Sacrifice events are changing for 2021! Instead of just 1 week of rewards, Sacrifice events will be continuously ongoing with a rotating selection of rewards each month!

Permanent Addition! Every time you Sacrifice from now on, the following bonus reward will be added:

• Tier I sacrifices: 2 Sacrifice Currency
    • Tier II sacrifices: 6 Sacrifice Currency
    • Tier III sacrifices: 20 Sacrifice Currency
    • Tier IV sacrifices: 60 Sacrifice Currency
    • Tier V sacrifices: 150 Sacrifice Currency
    • Tier VI sacrifices: 250 Sacrifice Currency
    • Tier VII sacrifice: 500 Sacrifice Currency
    • Vortexes: 750 Sacrifice Currency

Sacrifice Currency NEVER expires and will NEVER convert. This permanent currency can be traded in the Rewards Store for rare rewards.

The Sacrifice Tab in the Rewards Store will feature permanent items that you can trade Sacrifice Currency for, such as Talisman Upgrade packs, and Ironite.

There will also be new limited time items that will be available for 1 month at a time.

The Sacrifice event for January 2021 features the incredibly rare ED HUNTER and a series of packs that contain Magus Awakening Materials! These packs will give you the opportunity to get Magus Awakening Materials for every star tier to help fully Awaken one of your Magus characters!

Ed Hunter blasts from the past stealing effects and applying his own!

This 3⭐ Sentinel:
    • Steals Golden Effects while blocking enemies from gaining them.
    • Grants Echo so he can Inflict Perfect Corruption, Fear, and Seal for devastating effect!
    • Let allies die and then revive them to maximize Ed Hunters potential.

Trade Sacrifice Currency in the Rewards Store for these limited time items from December 31st at 4pm PT to February 3rd at 4pm PT.

After February 3rd the limited time items available in store will be changed! If you are unable to earn Ed Hunter during this month, then we have you covered! This character will become available through our Achievement system later this year!
    Last edited by Leviathan; 01-11-2021 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Updated to reflect new end date (1 Day extension)

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I do see some potential here.

Sac currency becoming a permanent fixture should lead to less hoarding which should in turn lead to less complaints about inventory issues (still a problem but now we won't be trying to time our going over with the sac event).

However, 100K currency for any toon feels way too much. Especially one that I have used maybe 10 times since I bought it. My advice to everyone else, wait for those achievements later this year.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Absolutely brilliant. More like this, please.
    Blazpheme-5782, Member of Soulreaper Clan

OS
    iOS
    WTG.....launch the new year with 2 events that adds to the instability.. when will you learn that your shitty servers cant handle one event let alone 2 and one of them is a clan event
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    I like the changes to the sacrifice event. I will miss the "hoard my souls and turn them all in at once" aspect a little bit, but I suppose nothing is stopping me from doing that anyway. And, any negative there is more than offset by not feeling like I can't sac all these extras I got out of christmas souls (etc) since it's not a sac event. Definitely a net positive.

However, I'm going to ask you to reconsider your pricing scheme. Icy Eddie was a 5 star, fairly unique character who cost 30,000 currency, and that felt like too much. Ed Hunter is a 3 star, not very unique character, and he costs 100,000 equivalent currency. Over 3x as much???? 10,000 would feel reasonable. 100,000 is not.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    However, I'm going to ask you to reconsider your pricing scheme. Icy Eddie was a 5 star, fairly unique character who cost 30,000 currency, and that felt like too much. Ed Hunter is a 3 star, not very unique character, and he costs 100,000 equivalent currency. Over 3x as much???? 10,000 would feel reasonable. 100,000 is not.
    Ice Eddie was available only during event. But Hunter...
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    This character will become available through our Achievement system later this year!
    So you don't need to spend all your resources to get him
    Last edited by IronMaster; 01-01-2021 at 12:28 PM.
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Sacrifice Currency NEVER expires and will NEVER convert. This permanent currency can be traded in the Event Store for rare rewards.
    You need to add Sacrifice Currency to the new tab in the store - Rewards->Sacrifice. It's useless in the Events tab.
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    Well, 100k currencies for a 3* Eddie. Such a bargain!!!
    ah ah ah.................

OS
    Android
    100k?
    Loooooooooooool!