Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Please someone fix the scrolling issue.
    I had to scroll 12 times again and again just to buy the Festive Aw. Shards in the Event store. It gets back to the beginning, really annoying.
    I may stop playing the game because of that (?) lol

OS
    Android
    I've been thinking about the sacrifice changes. While the 100,000 for Ed Hunter is outrageous, I understand that letting us build currency over the course of multiple months allows them to make things more expensive. But that sets up a huge potential for frustration. What happens if I save up and buy one month's character only to find out the next month's one is something I want more?

The solution is the same as the one you're using for the heroic rotations. You've been telling us who's coming in the next two rotations so that we can plan accordingly on how many heroic souls to spend. I'm not spending any this time because I really want Ragnar next time, etc.

I feel that you should do something similar with the Sacrifice rotation. Let us know who the major character is coming in the next two months so that
    1) we can decide whether to spend or save our coins and
    2) worst case, we have two months to save up when we learn that a great new character is coming.

I think you should do this regardless, but I'll suggest again that 100,000 for Ed Hunter is terrifying. It makes me think, "What are they going to charge for a really good character? 1M?" If he were 10,000 instead of 100,000, I think a lot of us would be less concerned about this.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    The 100k is an issue, but it is trivial.

As it stands, you no longer have additional rewards from sacrifice.

Even worse, you no longer have any reason to do an ultimate sacrifice.

Basic math show all sacrifices above double 9k are just a waste of currency.

Another really well thought game design piece....

OS
    Android
    So, there'll be no more sacrifice events ? So you can just get rid of duplicate or unwanted characters whenever ?

Quote Originally Posted by Delegreg View Post
    As it stands, you no longer have additional rewards from sacrifice.
    Even worse, you no longer have any reason to do an ultimate sacrifice.
    Basic math show all sacrifices above double 9k are just a waste of currency.
    Hmm.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post

Sacrifice Currency NEVER expires and will NEVER convert. This permanent currency can be traded in the Event Store for rare rewards.

The Event Store will feature permanent items that you can trade Sacrifice Currency for, such as Talisman Upgrade packs, and Ironite.
    The Sacrifice items are available in the Sacrifice tab of the Rewards Store, not in the Event Store.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Ultimates never made sense from a currency perspective, but they do have better rewards. That said, I only ever did them for the challenge. A little bummed that there aren't sacrifice challenges anymore. I suppose you could make month long ones, though.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    I'm in three minds about the change:
    1) Great that I no longer should have to think that hoarding is the only way to go.
    2) When are they going to drop 5 ultimate sacrifices into a new event as a challenge so most people can't obtain something else after they've got rid of their frags & souls.
    3) 100k is too much & there's no point bothering... so I'll hoard instead.

It looks like there won’t be any sac event challenges, since it’s change from an event to a more standard mode of play. I liked the past events/stretch goals. Easy and good rewards. The new version seems to reward those who horde the new frags, as well as quick awoken materials for those still working on upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    The Sacrifice items are available in the Sacrifice tab of the Rewards Store, not in the Event Store.
    Thanks for catching this Fudjo. This was my mistake. I've updated the post here and in-game to reflect their true location.

OS
    Android
    Hmmm.. have Vortexes become more difficult now? I'm sure I used to get them every 2-3 Exalted (VI) sacrifices but it's only 4 Exalted Sacs now.