Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    What a stupid new add, 100k for a shit toon looool
    You can keep it ahah
    I see so many very good players that want to leave the game, good job NF
    All you do is just a pain to play now
    Last edited by blade685; 01-05-2021 at 09:55 AM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I really like the Idea of continuing Sac situation, that kinda fixs the overflowing BoS/Toon slot situation. The Store is good enough to spend currency there and there is no rush in doing sac as you have the whole month and the continuity in currency. It feels a step in the correct direction, good!!!

Now about the main toon, first impression..., it does look really expensive, even for a month of saccing... lets see it again in I dunno 20 days... For sure you will keep updating values as long as it's needed.

About the motivation for higher value Saccing.. we could have some new rewards for the highest values. Like the new cosmic upgrading materials or something to make it worth perform those high-value sacs.

An yes, please add the currency in the Sac TAB so we can see how much we have and what we can buy at the moment.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Thanks for catching this Fudjo. This was my mistake. I've updated the post here and in-game to reflect their true location.
    And maybe one day you'll answer when there is real player feedback, rather than taking time to explain you had a typo ?

Maybe that would help soothe your player base...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Delegreg View Post
    And maybe one day you'll answer when there is real player feedback, rather than taking time to explain you had a typo ?

Maybe that would help soothe your player base...
    Genuinely, what do you expect to be said?

I understand the frustration with toons like the Happy Holibeast, the server issues, all of it. I get it. But everyone here is just flaming the devs, constantly. Not just here, but also on Facebook and other forms of social media. What answer would soothe the player base, in your opinion?

This sacrifice event answers a lot of the previous feedback people have given, like how we have to hold onto resources indefinitely for sacrifice events to come, causing our inventories to overflow. Now, you can just dump everything. Plus, if you don't get Ed Hunter, it literally says you can get him in a future dungeon.

I understand that there is frustration towards the decisions made recently with events; hell, I'm not a happy camper with the method they used for us obtaining both Dark Advent Lilith and the Happy Holibeast. Getting pissy with devs, though, will not get you anywhere. People are quitting the game, and I understand why, but you still shouldn't be coming at the developers because you couldn't get a toon you want. It's a free game, and you can get pretty far without paying any money towards it. I don't even remember the last time I purchased Ironite, and I've been able to keep up pretty well.

Be civil, and maybe the devs will be more likely to have a conversation with players.

OS
    Android
    I remember it taking less to get a vortex when I was lower level. Is it possible that you levelled up in the intervening time? At level 100, it's about 4 and a half Exhalteds for me.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    For what it's worth, I set up a quick table with sac points vs. rewards, and it's pretty clear that the sweet spots have changed a lot:
    Name:  SacTable.jpg
Views: 1258
Size:  51.1 KB
    So as you can see, the worst sacrifice is really right at the Tier 6 mark, 20k Sac points yielding 250 Reward currency when 18k Sac points yield 300 Reward currency.

OS
    Android
    The ability to strengthen and develop toons in the circle of sacrifice would be awesome

OS
    Android
    I agree with Scimitar. I'd also really like the ability to lock them from the sacrifice screen. Frequently I get to that screen and see a character that I don't want to ever sac, but who I forgot to lock. Would like to do it then and there.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Genuinely, what do you expect to be said?

I understand the frustration with toons like the Happy Holibeast, the server issues, all of it. I get it. But everyone here is just flaming the devs, constantly. Not just here, but also on Facebook and other forms of social media. What answer would soothe the player base, in your opinion?

This sacrifice event answers a lot of the previous feedback people have given, like how we have to hold onto resources indefinitely for sacrifice events to come, causing our inventories to overflow. Now, you can just dump everything. Plus, if you don't get Ed Hunter, it literally says you can get him in a future dungeon.

I understand that there is frustration towards the decisions made recently with events; hell, I'm not a happy camper with the method they used for us obtaining both Dark Advent Lilith and the Happy Holibeast. Getting pissy with devs, though, will not get you anywhere. People are quitting the game, and I understand why, but you still shouldn't be coming at the developers because you couldn't get a toon you want. It's a free game, and you can get pretty far without paying any money towards it. I don't even remember the last time I purchased Ironite, and I've been able to keep up pretty well.

Be civil, and maybe the devs will be more likely to have a conversation with players.
    Thanks for the lecture, but in reality, what is expected is just :
    "We heard you, we'll try to do better"

You can reread all of my posts, I am the civil one. People are just getting tired of the "we never do nothing wrong" attitude. I'm glad you now save your real money now that you can consistently keep up with the event pressure, I am there too, but a lot of players are not and I'm just trying to avoid a situation where the company believes things are fine, when they are not.

If we all follow your advice, then the Dev team never has any feedback except from fanboys, and that's how you lose contact with your player base.

In all honesty, I'm with them, I'm a Dev myself, and feedback, good or bad is always an asset to improve on our work.

What we have here, is marketing handling customer feedback, and the hate you mention comes precisely from that fact.

Now that it's been two weeks with this new sacrifice rules, what's your take on it ? Sure it helped on inventory issues, but I stand with my first impression, they just completely removed the sacrifice events and their associated rewards. I guess you could call that an improvement, because when you're not expecting anything, getting less things doesn't matter...

As usual expectations are what makes people unhappy, but most of those expectations are related either with the low quality of release, or hyped up marketing, so to me the company is just not delivering on its promises.

We were promised better reception of player feedback, and what we get is polls on old content distribution...

Don't know about you but I understand why people are disappointed, I'm just voicing it in a way that makes it not trivial.

OS
    iOS
    Some said that from now on there is no need to hoard souls anymore and wait for the sac event. But what about the book of soul events? Does it make sense to still hoard souls and wait for the book of soul events now? Then you can get the sac currency and finish book of soul achievements in one move. Or will there also be no book of soul events any more? Any thoughts?

—————————————————
    MarDro-8154 / The EXORCISTS Clan