Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Good question. I don’t see a sac or book of souls event for January. I’m going to assume those will be eliminated. Hoarding is still going to happen in any case. Takes like 10million gold to open 99 epic souls, so those like myself in a gold drought will have to sac as needed/possible.

OS
    Android
    Book of Souls event can be completed through opening Talisman Souls, particulary saving your Mythicals Talisman Souls might help a lot. The best improvement we need there is eliminating that absolutely out of place warning "are you sure you want to sell this item?" from the five stars skulls... they only purpose is to be sold.

But still, we dont know how often BoS are, or if we see them again in the future. A few words about that from Devs could help.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Book of souls is not monthly event. And the most valuable souls for this event are talisman souls and common mythic souls.
    So you don't need to keep rare or epic souls (exactly these souls were a problem because we kept them for sacrifice event) and can burn them in anytime.

It's very simple and good decision.
    What about rewards for sacrifice challenges? They always sucks and we liked sacrifice event due to a new items in a store and drop for a burning characters.
    Last edited by IronMaster; 01-09-2021 at 07:40 PM.
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I've been hoarding Mythicals for the next Book of Souls event, but burning rares and epics in an everlasting quest to get more Crusaders and Red Allied Soldiers... (Can you tell I'm in a clan? :-) )
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

Hello Troopers!

We've extended the January Sacrifice Store items by 1 day. Previously we were set to have these items leave the store on February 2nd at 4pm PT. However, we have now scheduled a client release for this same day. In light of this, we've now made it so these store items will expire on February 3rd at 4pm PT!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hello Troopers!

We've extended the January Sacrifice Store items by 1 day. Previously we were set to have these items leave the store on February 2nd at 4pm PT. However, we have now scheduled a client release for this same day. In light of this, we've now made it so these store items will expire on February 3rd at 4pm PT!
    As we are drawing closer, will these items actually expire at 4pm PT on february 3rd, or are they still expiring at 4pm local device time?
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    With about 6000 sac fragments, if you are like me, there is no way that you will manage to get ed hunter with the fragments. On the other hand, they said that there would be another way to earn him.
    At this point in my lotb career, I have collected all characters that you can obtain from regular souls, even mythical. I still am missing a few that are holiday characters. I'm also missing a few that you grind dungeons for, and a couple that haven't entered heroics yet such as Vespa. Finally, I get characters from new events. I'm looking forward to new content when Avalon comes out.