Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

January 2021, Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    Android
    1984...World Slavery Tour...what a great time and concert! Derek Riggs did the best artwork!
    I like Pharaoh Eddie awakenable. Hope he will break the meta...

OS
    Android
    Some interesting tunning there:

Good:
    -More options to counter "Ghost" as a killing effect on the enemy

-More (at least one) more option to fight GotN Innate Passive Disable (Set)

-Reworking some outdated toons/talis.

Bad:
    - Another tunning note and still no fix for Double-Revenge situation and Anti-Revenge toons and talis stop working after "x" number of rounds..no toon dead no passive disable applied. These anti revenge effects just stop working...

- Convolution never ends, the step beyond "innates, passives, unblockable" effects are.... nameless effects... like Valor situation "this is not a Heal Block.." ... ok? I guess there isn't much more to do and you need to keep the power creep creeping or the game just ends... anyway, only hope that someday we got Icons and clear situations in order to play the game knowing what's going on...

Also, Let's see what kind of awakening has Pharao.. he wasn't bad as a toon and the last awakening (Eduardo) was quite Meh...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Can Heaven awakening shards be added to awakening soul drop pool please?
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    Why reveal these notes now if your gonna add them at the end of the month?
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Three years playing and never once has a discussion influenced the tuning that was done.

Goes along with not admitting when you're wrong, not acting on user tickets because "hey, you know how that is" and never acknowledging player feedback, like the hundreds of bad comments on the last two December events...

Save some time for server maintenance, do your "tuning" without asking for feedback and don't talk about it anymore.

OS
    iOS
    Heh, hard level for Powerslave and awakenable Pharaoh Ed, my clan called this! Guessing Samurai and Mystic will not be far away either. I'm just hoping the hard level for Powerslave is not as ridiculous as Infernal was. I think the Insanity level of the Dark Shores dungeon struck the right balance. It took quite a lot of iteration to find a good, stable auto team for that.

OS
    iOS
    Certainly looks interesting, seeing Powerslave characters get buffed. I do wonder if that means that Kingdom of the Sands will get a revamp like Wickerman Isle did.

Seeing immunity to Ghost of the Navigator's passive is nice, but also can we make innate effects have a visual sign that they're active? I mean Paranoia has the little eyeballs, so it's not impossible.

Pharaoh Ed being awakened is cool, I don't expect him to be amazing but still it'll be nice to see more Sentinel Eds awakened.

The Dark Advent Lilith ability change is welcome and necessary. Currently she has a chance of just immediately killing a character with a basic attack, and that's horseshit.

I also find it really funny that every Egyptian god has had some sort of buff except Sekhmet; like she's just not worthy of a buff haha.

The talisman buffs are cool, though I could only really see Valor getting any use.

Finally, Powerslave has a new difficulty level. I don't trust this after Infernal Dungeon.

Sounds good overall, looking forward to this coming update.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post

- Convolution never ends, the step beyond "innates, passives, unblockable" effects are.... nameless effects... like Valor situation "this is not a Heal Block.." ... ok? I guess there isn't much more to do and you need to keep the power creep creeping or the game just ends... anyway, only hope that someday we got Icons and clear situations in order to play the game knowing what's going on...
    This is really making the game a real mess... just relying on some visuals to figure out if a toon is "innately frozen or innately asleep", does not work. Even more since these visuals are "innately bugged".

PLEASE ADD ICONS FOR INNATE EFFECTS!!!!!!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    1984...World Slavery Tour...what a great time and concert! Derek Riggs did the best artwork!
    I like Pharaoh Eddie awakenable. Hope he will break the meta...
    Same! He was my first 5* character when this game launched and I loved him! I hope he rises in power and prestige again.
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan