OS
    Android

talisman management and add an item to the store

2 new suggestions.
    1. Add amulets in the clan store for an in game currency like tribute and ironite.
    2. Make talisman swapping on characters easier. I would like to be able to click on the center of the character on the screen showing the talismans that are equipped, and select them all. Then move to a second character and click it and all the talismans move over. There would need to be enough empty slots and the colors would need to match.

OS
    Android
    +1 (Can I + a millon?) Fighting Baph means moving at least 3 full sets of talismans for every fight, and I fight him 6 times a day. Between all the scrolling and talisman moving, it takes more time to prepare my team than the actual time fighting. I would love pretty much any change that makes moving talismans around easier/faster/less taps.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    I'm all for an easy way to swap full sets at once.

But Amulets should stay limited. They're a powerful tool, and shouldn't be available for regular purchase
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Space-time amulets should remain limited, they are for both clan and gauntlet, resource management is a part of the game.

Talismans should come in blocks however. As in, when you want to put a set on a toon, you put the entire set at once. Same for removing it. End the variants (with cosmics the stat boosts are a joke anyways), condense the talismans on easily moved sets. To build a set, you must gather all the talismans needed for it. That way you can have spare greens for toons you use a 4set and cosmic on.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

DEF: Day of the Dead Eddie (Prudence, Nagual T3); Valentine's: Starfire; Heart1: Ragnarok, Echo; Heart2: Orbit.

I campaign to no end or avail for a general talisman rework (small talisman sets, max size of sets becoming 2, 3 slots per toon, one of those for cosmic only)

Proud member of ChileanMaiden #RenunciaPiņera

OS
    Android
    So far this week I've killed BaphX 33 times. In general, I move 3 sets of talismans for each baph fight. That means that I moved ~100 talisman sets, which means I tapped 600 times to remove and 600 more times to add this week. Moving talismans around is, by far, my least favorite part of the game. I would pay real money for a feature that let me quickly and easily move talismans from one character to another.

Seriously, if you made this a feature that I could only get with real money, I'd pay it. Take my money.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Get rid of:
    - talisman scrolling
    - character scrolling
    - book of souls scrolling
    NEW GUI PLS!
    TY!