OS
    Android

Quality of life - using keys on expired dungeons.

So, playing dungeons that expire, e.g. the frontier ones that only let you do X number of runs per key.

When it comes up "this dungeon has expired", it takes about 10 actions to get to the point of repeating the dungeon. Pressing "OK", getting to the book of souls, finding the key soul that you want to use, pressing "OK" when the key soul is used, exiting the book of souls, going to the frontier dungeon, pressing play etc.

It would be beneficial, when the "this dungeon has expired" window appears, for there to be a "use key" button, as well as the "ok" button, that would cut down the number of actions necessary to refresh the dungeon.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    So, playing dungeons that expire, e.g. the frontier ones that only let you do X number of runs per key.

When it comes up "this dungeon has expired", it takes about 10 actions to get to the point of repeating the dungeon. Pressing "OK", getting to the book of souls, finding the key soul that you want to use, pressing "OK" when the key soul is used, exiting the book of souls, going to the frontier dungeon, pressing play etc.

It would be beneficial, when the "this dungeon has expired" window appears, for there to be a "use key" button, as well as the "ok" button, that would cut down the number of actions necessary to refresh the dungeon.
    Great idea, to all frontier dungeons.

OS
    iOS
    Like this idea too.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Yep, it would be nice to offer to use another key when on expires.

OS
    Android
    I definitely like this idea. An alternative that I would like even better is to let us turn in multiple copies of a key and have the restrictions stack. Say the key gives you 3 tries in 1 hour. Turn in two of them and you get 6 tries in 2 hours. Say the key is unlimited tries in 2 hours. Turn in 3 of them and the dungeon stays open for 6 hours. Etc.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Unpopular, but I just want the keys to no longer be time limited. Make them all run based with a large window of time like Mayan, Eternal, Daily, Weekly, and Viral. With how bad the servers are and the fact that we keep getting more and more phantom time added.

Of course even better would be for the team to realize we can't devote all day to this game and get their heads out of this mindset of "grind, grind, grind"
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    yeah, the daily dungeon is the one that particularly irritates me. With only 3 runs per key, being able to stack those would be pretty good.