Threaded View

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the update, Ceeg! Some feedback on a few things:

1. I like the new Sacrifice format. Keeping the event running at all times takes a lot of pressure off of the time demands of the game.

2. The inventory slot issue has been code red for months.

3. This is a minor thing, but some of the recent characters have been directly purchaseable in the Store. When we buy them, the character appears in our inventory. What do you think about having the Store item be a character soul instead? It would create a couple extra steps for us, but it would be very worth it for me. The drama of redeeming character souls is much more exciting than just seeing them appear in my inventory.

4. Regarding social media events, is it possible to make such things accessible in other ways as well? I keep an eye on your social media pages, but I choose to not have accounts and therefore am shut out of participating, which doesn't seem right.

5. Regarding Dark Advent Lilith, I just want to echo the frustration and disappointment already expressed by the community. Having such a character be entirely RNG-based (especially with such an incredibly low probability) was a bad move in my opinion, especially since she is a holiday character who likely won't appear until next Christmas. Many in my clan (me included) spent over 10k ironite farming for her with no luck. In my opinion, any RNG-only character should have a return time of less than one year. Please consider making her available in Heroics or in the July anniversary event.
    Last edited by druid138; 01-22-2021 at 07:32 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell