Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Thanks for the update, Ceeg! Some feedback on a few things:

1. I like the new Sacrifice format. Keeping the event running at all times takes a lot of pressure off of the time demands of the game.

2. The inventory slot issue has been code red for months.

3. This is a minor thing, but some of the recent characters have been directly purchaseable in the Store. When we buy them, the character appears in our inventory. What do you think about having the Store item be a character soul instead? It would create a couple extra steps for us, but it would be very worth it for me. The drama of redeeming character souls is much more exciting than just seeing them appear in my inventory.

4. Regarding social media events, is it possible to make such things accessible in other ways as well? I keep an eye on your social media pages, but I choose to not have accounts and therefore am shut out of participating, which doesn't seem right.

5. Regarding Dark Advent Lilith, I just want to echo the frustration and disappointment already expressed by the community. Having such a character be entirely RNG-based (especially with such an incredibly low probability) was a bad move in my opinion, especially since she is a holiday character who likely won't appear until next Christmas. Many in my clan (me included) spent over 10k ironite farming for her with no luck. In my opinion, any RNG-only character should have a return time of less than one year. Please consider making her available in Heroics or in the July anniversary event.
    Last edited by druid138; 01-22-2021 at 07:32 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Agree with Druid 100%. Inventory slot expansion should be priority in the collecting environment that has been created.

Also as Druid has stated about the December events, I was "lucky" enough to have RNG bless me with Dark Advent Lilith, but didn't come close to Holibeast. Having these characters return sooner rather than later would rebuild player good will.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Ceeg - another option to please consider for Dark Advent Lilith . . . Bring that dungeon back as a permanent Frontier Key dungeon with Lilith either continuing to be RNG only or obtainable through achievements. Thanks for the consideration.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    A "Christmas in July sale" for Dark Advent Lilith is a humorous (and good) idea.

I would like to suggest something a bit different than more inventory slots. How about a pokedex? Give me a book that I can put things in and look at but that aren't in my inventory unless I pull them back out of the book. I'd minimally put all of the 3* and 4* characters that I'm keeping for completeness but not likely to use for a while in the book. That way, I'd free up inventory slots AND not need to scroll as much. If you let me organize the pages in the book and had a way to say, "activate everyone on this page" and have them show up in inventory and then "deactivate this page" and have them all return to the book, it would seriously rock. I'd put all of my Baph teams on a page and only activate them while fighting Baph. I'd put my gauntlet teams in the book and only activate them when doing gauntlet. I'd put all of my "never gonna use this sandworm" characters in the book and probably never activate them. My operating inventory would be WAY smaller, I wouldn't need to scroll as much, and you could play programming games where you don't have to keep track of as much stuff in most of the game because most of it is in long term storage in the book. Win.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Please update compendium, it does not show about innate effects and it would be nice to have counters as well, i mean which character gives immunity to an specific negative effect.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    A "Christmas in July sale" for Dark Advent Lilith is a humorous (and good) idea.

I would like to suggest something a bit different than more inventory slots. How about a pokedex? Give me a book that I can put things in and look at but that aren't in my inventory unless I pull them back out of the book. I'd minimally put all of the 3* and 4* characters that I'm keeping for completeness but not likely to use for a while in the book. That way, I'd free up inventory slots AND not need to scroll as much. If you let me organize the pages in the book and had a way to say, "activate everyone on this page" and have them show up in inventory and then "deactivate this page" and have them all return to the book, it would seriously rock. I'd put all of my Baph teams on a page and only activate them while fighting Baph. I'd put my gauntlet teams in the book and only activate them when doing gauntlet. I'd put all of my "never gonna use this sandworm" characters in the book and probably never activate them. My operating inventory would be WAY smaller, I wouldn't need to scroll as much, and you could play programming games where you don't have to keep track of as much stuff in most of the game because most of it is in long term storage in the book. Win.
    An "Ultra Lock" would be amazing. I like collecting all of the characters but I pretty much only use upwards of 25. Raids and gauntlet would be faster. Plus, With the constant wiping of our saved teams that would be an additional place it would be appreciated.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post

We heard the communities feedback on the cost of Ed Hunter.
    And yet he still costs 100k.
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! They stole 50% of our rare soul frags, 11% mythical frags, 60% legendary frags and 66% of rare class specific frags! Plus doubled gold price for summoning souls without notice!

OS
    Android
    They can't change his price now. That would seriously piss off anyone who struggled to get him. All they can do is move forward. Besides, they said he's coming to achievements, so we can still get him.

That said, did anyone get him this month? I'm the kind of guy who does every challenge every event, and, in December, I sacced enough to get Icy Eddie. But this month I got just over 14,000 sac currency. I could have gone harder, but not enough harder to get anywhere close. I wonder if literally zero people got Ed Hunter this month.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv