Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hello Troopers!

Cosmic Valhalla Maiden Talismans are available in the store once again.

Thank you for your patience.
    Los pondran de nuevo mas adelante? pues al quitarlos pense que no estarian disponibles y gaste mis monedas en otros recursos, creo que no he sido el unico
    gracias
    Master Malaga Maiden Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Curbstomp View Post
    You’re all great. I could use a tip or two. I haven’t gotten a turn, it’s all taunt then they extra turn me til I die. Once I get to play I may like it. Maybe.
    Thor level is easy with a team of dark lillith, baph, Freya, cyborg. Freya had envious,cosmic. Baphs fury does all the work. Force cosmic talismans on lillith and baph kept Ragnar from killing them with 1 hit.

Gunnr level is harder. Using baph,lillith,Rota, and still looking for the right Eddie. Baphs power move can usually 1 shot it. If not and live to round 2, try again, but i died a few times.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    Thor level is easy with a team of dark lillith, baph, Freya, cyborg. Freya had envious,cosmic. Baphs fury does all the work. Force cosmic talismans on lillith and baph kept Ragnar from killing them with 1 hit.

Gunnr level is harder. Using baph,lillith,Rota, and still looking for the right Eddie. Baphs power move can usually 1 shot it. If not and live to round 2, try again, but i died a few times.
    Try Khan Eddie
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Hello
    Do you get the same rewards in all 5 dungeons?
    Or is there a difference?
    Thank you

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by seneuk View Post
    Hello
    Do you get the same rewards in all 5 dungeons?
    Or is there a difference?
    Thank you
    "All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide XP Runes, as well as a chance of bonus rewards, including Protection Talismans if your battle Thor Eddie, Freya or Rota, Valhalla Maiden, or Mercy Talismans if you battle Gunnr, Valhalla Maiden or Fenrir."
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Hi folks, I've still been super busy with other things, but finally got around to checking out the new dungeon. It's pretty good hey! It's obviously difficult, but we also have plenty of options as we can use any of our natural 5* characters. We don't have class restrictions to worry about thankfully. I beat each stage once, and then did my 50 runs for the event on the Fenrir stage, so I don't have enough data to say much about drop rates or anything like that yet. But I do have a quick enemy/talisman image to share with you all.

Hope you're having fun! Passive disable, anti-revenge, and innate permadeath, are all very useful effects here.

Name:  ValhallaRoadDungeonSimpleSmaller.png
Views: 1431
Size:  676.7 KB
    (This is a quick and dirty version, I'll probably make an updated version at some point in the future when we have more data about all the potential reward drops.)

For those curious, this is my Fenrir team. I was lucky enough to have Skuld from her original event, but hadn't really used her before. She's much better than I expected, deals plenty of damage here.

Max Cyborg - Valhalla/T3Bespoke (His passive disable after each action, and ability to remove Perfect Immunity is SO GOOD!)
    Thor Ed in the backseat
    Skuld - Envious/Bespoke
    Redan - Apocalypse/Bespoke (She is only 6*, but her bespoke is anti-revenge, and the Apoc removes any remaining buffs)
    Max Warrior Odin - Ragnarok/Serenity (His Fury stuns and passive disables.)

My first few runs were manual, but it was safe on auto. Could be improved by brining innate permadeath to deal with the Rot talisman.
    Last edited by Azagthor; 01-28-2021 at 06:35 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    Try Khan Eddie
    That worked. Start with his present basic and it’s Viking Ed that has to die. I was hitting the middle maiden...Finished achievement 99% first turn.

Started the Rota level and died every time. Lasted longest with Thor Ed, only able to kill Odin.

OS
    Android
    Blasted through Thor's and Fenrir's, however Freya's proving to be a tough cookie. Have to take Fenrir for the Achievement, but A.Odin with Archer + Wrathful is just mean. As in, starts whooping me out after a few revenges mean. Rota is slow but sure so far, and I don't expect the Gunnr stage to be as hard.

But yeah, send help against Freya.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

I was gone for like 3 years, still getting used to how the game works now.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    That worked. Start with his present basic and it’s Viking Ed that has to die. I was hitting the middle maiden...Finished achievement 99% first turn.

Started the Rota level and died every time. Lasted longest with Thor Ed, only able to kill Odin.
    Cool!

But yeah, send help against Freya.
    There are several ways to beat that one. I went classic GREDAN against it: GRE // REDAN // MOONY // FENRIR or even safer: C. Lilith (yggs/past) instead Redan.

Also, ppl used LAD or Odin's fury to keep their Odin stunlocked. If you are getting issues with Freya you can doom her, or use any anti stun toon/tali like Viking Invader.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    Cool!

There are several ways to beat that one. I went classic GREDAN against it: GRE // REDAN // MOONY // FENRIR or even safer: C. Lilith (yggs/past) instead Redan.

Also, ppl used LAD or Odin's fury to keep their Odin stunlocked. If you are getting issues with Freya you can doom her, or use any anti stun toon/tali like Viking Invader.
    Neat! I've had no trouble with her or the cat, it's just Odin skipping effects thanks to Archer. It's a good combo actually for him, although with cosmic Aesir I haven't gotten around to set mine like that.

I will give a try with those toons, since C. Lily is still...a far away dream for now, I always mess up and buy FC instead of C.lily frags in LOL events. Butter fingers!
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

I was gone for like 3 years, still getting used to how the game works now.