5th Anniversary Celebration (Sands) - Exclusive Chance at Chords of Command Eddie

Name:  5th-Anniversary-Event-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 1886
Size:  306.5 KB

Legacy of the Beast is 5 years old! Celebrate and collect rewards throughout the game!

Event Challenges

Take Command! Chords of Command Eddie is a 5★ Warrior who is the fully skill sharded special edition version of Number of the Beast Eddie. He comes armed with the Instrument of Power passive, replacing the regular Number of the Beast fury attack.

Get full character details in the Compendium!

From now until July 13th at 5PM PDT, complete event challenges to earn rewards such as Pulled Strings Souls, Figurine Parts, Cancer Talismans, Discovered Riches Currency and more!

Figurine Parts can be traded in store for Yggdrasil Talismans and Cosmic Good & Evil Talismans!

Note: At the end of this event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Sands of Time at a 5% rate.

Pulled String Soul Details

The Pulled Strings Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class and an increased chance of summoning non-exclusive 5* characters. It also has an exclusive chance of summoning 5★ Warrior Chords of Command Eddie.

Each Pulled Strings Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Chords of Command Eddie Soul Fragments
    10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

750 Chords of Command Eddie Fragments guarantees 1 5★ Warrior Chords of Command Eddie.

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

5th Anniversary Calendar

From now until July 31st at 5 PM PT, a special event calendar is available! **Every day you log in will earn you a free reward from this calendar, with a massive pile of goods earned on the final day. Be sure to login in all 12 days in order to earn a total of 10 Anniversary Souls!

The Anniversary Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ non-exclusive character released in the past year (excluding select holiday characters and any characters featured in the Frontier Coin Store)! These Souls are only earnable from the Anniversary Calendar.

Time Rift and Raid Boss Bonuses!

From now until July 31st at 5PM PDT, the following bonuses will be active!
    • All floors of the 6 regular Lord of Light dungeons will provide 2x the regular amount of Evo Shard rewards (this does not include the Lord of Light Frontier Dungeon)
    • All floors of the 3 Brave New World Dungeons will have a 2x chance of dropping Evo Runes
    • The Cosmic Talisman Dungeon will have a 2x Drop amount for 1★ Cosmic Evo Runes
    • The Samurai, Mystic Night, Powerslave, Labyrinth, and Infernal Frontier Dungeons will have a 2x Drop chance for Talismans
    • Raid Boss Battles are guaranteed to drop Clan God Soul Fragments in amounts of 10, 20 or if you’re very lucky, 30!

Discovered Riches Currency is the event currency of our Ancient Expedition event running throughout July.

Trade your Discovered Riches Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Life and Power Eddie, Cosmic Legacy Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Ancient Expedition event post here!

Having trouble completing event challenges? We have some offers in Store that will give you a helping hand!
    • Get packs of 1, 3 and 10 Pulled String Souls for Ironite!
    • Choose from 3 Anniversary Packs in our Special Offer Store located on the Cosmos screen. Each pack contains Anniversary Souls, a Cosmic Legacy Talisman, Frontier Coins and more!
    • Pick up the Swirling Sands pack for a daily boost of Sands of Time, Sands of War and select Frontier Keys!
    • Build your team with the Swirling Sands Challenger Pack! This pack includes Sentinel and Gunner Legendary Souls, Bonfire and Titan Cosmic Talismans, Rider Talismans, as well as Evo Materials, gold and Ironite to help you get more Sands refills!
    • Get another full set of Cancer Talismans, or purchase a finisher pack in store!
    • Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    This is why I stop using weak arena defence team. Guy like GAD who likes to attack weak teams but make everything to ensure you don't get anything even you win.
    Name:  com.roadhousegames.lotb_Screenshot_2021.07.07_08.39.27.png
Views: 863
Size:  580.3 KB

Name:  com.roadhousegames.lotb_Screenshot_2021.07.07_08.38.25.png
Views: 896
Size:  775.1 KB
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Hey
    I also hate this, but in this case you should've seen his actual def team and skipped it. That's what I do with such personas.
    Keep the funny def team!

OS
    Android
    The more of us who continue to use the fun/weak/event friendly defenses the less the selfish players can impact us
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    The more of us who continue to use the fun/weak/event friendly defenses the less the selfish players can impact us
    I'd like to think this was true but honestly I see heaps of players like Gad around. Akechink is similar. Every time these arena event challenges pop up, it seems like less and less players get in the spirit of it.

Gangland Ed and the Tricksters are still my defense crew though.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    I'd like to think this was true but honestly I see heaps of players like Gad around. Akechink is similar. Every time these arena event challenges pop up, it seems like less and less players get in the spirit of it.

Gangland Ed and the Tricksters are still my defense crew though.
    It is true. The more of us who aren't like Gad or Akechink, the more populated our attack and defense lists will be with like minded players.

But at the end of the day, this isn't players failing each other, it's an out of touch game team who still thinks arena is fun and worthwile. It's not. Arena is outdated and worthless.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Haha, I'm probably one of the very few with a weak defense, but still around top-50.
    Unsure why I keep doing it, every time I refresh I cannot see any other week defense above 4000.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartman9999 View Post
    Haha, I'm probably one of the very few with a weak defense, but still around top-50.
    Unsure why I keep doing it, every time I refresh I cannot see any other week defense above 4000.
    Hey
    I'm constantly at 350-450th place and always use funny def team. Usually after 2-3 weeks I'm able to keep a revenge list with only fellow fun-D teams. And then the shitty Arena event happens and I loose track of them.
    I hate Arena events.
    Keep the Fun!