Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    Hey all, we just got two spaces freed up. Please message me on Discord if interested thanks!

OS
    iOS
    We still have two spaces. Any levels are welcome. Drop me a PM here or on discord if interested.

OS
    iOS
    We're back to full now. Thank you all that shown their interest.

OS
    iOS
    Hello troopers! EyeOfHorus has spaces again! We continue hit SSS on a weekly basis and as always provide lots of help and support with the game. Newbies or experienced players are both welcome. Send me a direct message here on forum or via discord (Rokita#2258) if you're interested.
    Last edited by Rokita; 03-16-2022 at 09:05 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Hi all, although EoH is somewhat full, we are helping our friend clans patch their vaccancies. We have lots of spaces available across many very friendly clans. All reach grade S as a minimum (most hit SSS). All communicate on discord. We all offer tons of support and help with game tactics and strategies for both new and advanced players. Feel free to message me directly here (or preferably via discord Rokita#2258) for more details. Looking forward to seeing you join us

OS
    iOS
    If you're still looking for a clan, you've not missed the train. New or advanced, you're all welcome. Message me on Discord (Rokita#2258) for details looking forward to meet you.

OS
    iOS
    If any openings are still available, would love the opportunity to join. Thank you.
    Zeus-5837