Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

February 2nd, 2021 Update Discussion

This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    iOS
    Ooh boy there is a lot to unpack with this update.

First off, the surprise Killers Eddie awakening: that's awesome. 40th anniversary of the album, and we get to power up one of the oldest Eddies to date. His new Awakened form looks like it might be good, though time will tell if he holds up as compared to Oni Ed and other awakened characters.

Secondly, the tuning for all of the other toons is pretty nice. 20 more skill shards for Thor Eddie, hot damn. I wonder how much damage he does now, combined with that Aesir cosmic. Valor has some nice new buffs, and the general changes are great. Well done dev team.

Thirdly, Powerslave's new difficulty. It's so great. It's not nearly as hard as Infernal Dungeon's hard mode was on release, however still challenging enough. You don't need a Baphomet or Odin to get through, but it will certainly help (whereas Infernal required Odin in order to even complete when it first came out). Also, the new hard mode has characters that we haven't even been introduced to yet, and that is awesome! Seeing the Sphinx join the cast of LoTB characters along with Nephthys is awesome, but nothing compares to False Gods Eddie. An amazing surprise that no one could have seen coming, I can't wait to get my hands on him.

All in all, this is a great way to continue into February. I hope the events remaining are just as awesome.

OS
    Android
    "Killers Eddie’s unique awakening material - the Night City Awakening Shard - will be earnable as an event reward in a few months time!"

What a lame marketing and developing. 40th anniversary is today, right?
    Meh...

OS
    Android
    False Gods Eddie? I can't find anything about him. Link pls!

OS
    Android
    Open a powerslave key and look over the hard team waves

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    False Gods Eddie? I can't find anything about him. Link pls!

He's the final boss of the new powerslave dungeon difficulty.

OS
    Android
    Aah..."coming soon"
    Wake me up when we can get him 😂

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post.
    Valor has new description in English, but in russian (and maybe some other languages too) it's still old
    Name:  valor.JPG
Views: 1302
Size:  53.4 KB
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    Devs, can you please remove the Valor talisman from the first stage of the Talisman dungeon, Ragna Valkyrie?
    With the talisman update, this first stage is taking about a minute now. Ragna is still no danger, so it's not harder, just longer to complete, and it is pretty annoying.
    If you can choose the toons to fit the task, fine, but the options for the various Talisman dungeons are very limited.

OS
    Android
    What size set are the new Riposte talis? I like them but they take some working around They're on wave 2 (Nephthys, along with Immortality) and 4 (Cursed Pharoah Dog, along with Yang) of the new Hard Powerslave level so must either be a 3 set or 5 set depending on whether cosmics are being used for the others. I've put Orbits on my Skuld to get around these but auto revives might be another option if people don't have her yet.

Name:  Riposte.png
Views: 931
Size:  179.2 KB
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.