Protector of Souls - Info and Discussion

Name:  Protector-of-Souls-1200x676-EN (1).jpg
Views: 5415
Size:  266.6 KB

Protector of Souls is a series of events that will run through the month of February. These events will all grant the exact same currency type - Absolute Darkness Currency!

There will be a total of 7 Protector of Souls associated events.

Events where you are earn Absolute Darkness Currency are as follows:

**Clan events! Extra event challenges will be available to players who belong to a Clan. Some of these Challenges will contain Solo or Group targets. Clan Solo event challenges count your progress alone (you still need to be in a Clan to see these challenges). Clan Group event challenges will count the efforts of all members of your Clan towards the ultimate goal!

BONUS: For the month of February, Absolute Darkness Currency will also be earnable through infinitely repeatable event challenges involving the Trooper, Mystic Night and Road to Valhalla Dungeons!

Spend your Absolute Darkness Currency in the Event store tab to get rare rewards including Nephthys and other exciting rewards!

Worship the Goddess of the Dead! Nephthys is a 5★Assassin God of Powerslave who will give your teammates immunity to heal related negative effects like Heal Block and Crave. If Nephthys falls in battle, she will ensure you live on by reviving any other fallen ally and completely healing them.

Get full character details in the Compendium!

Currency can also be traded for Cosmic Comet Talismans, Cosmic Quake Talismans, as well as various Souls, currencies and powerup materials.

Protector of Souls offers will be available in the Event store until 4PM PT ON MARCH 7TH 2021!

After this time, all Event store items will disappear and Absolute Darkness Currency will be automatically converted into Precious Soul Fragments at a 10% rate.

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    what is:

"if you have any innate Stat Reduction or Increase"?

I mean, if stat reduction/increase comes from a talisman, then it's NOT INNATE, right?

Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    what is:

"if you have any innate Stat Reduction or Increase"?

I mean, if stat reduction/increase comes from a talisman, then it's NOT INNATE, right?
    I believe so. Inate effects come from passives to my knowledge. An area of improvement with the compendium would be to find effects beyond power/basic moves. Namely passive skills.

OS
    Android
    Direct stat increase from talismans is not innate (like "ATK +1000" or "Grants +50% increase to all stats in battle" of bespoke talismans).
    But different stat increase effects are innate. Examples of innate stat increase from talismans:
    - Nomad bespoke - "Increase the stats of all allies in battle by +100%"
    - Leo - "Permanently Increase All Stats on self by 5%... whenever you take damage"
    - Frontier - "Permanently increase a Random Stat by 5% every turn and by 2% whenever you take damage"
    - Gluttonous - "25% Chance to Permanently Increase All Stats, including Max HP, on self by +25% whenever you are healed"
    - Revelation - "77% Chance to Permanently Increase Max HP, ATK, DEF or MR on self by 7% when you take damage"
    and others.
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    All these effects doesn't came from "birth". They are coming from "outside".

OS
    Android
    I have a silly question: why is the Magus Goddess in purple, while the new Assassin Goddess is in blue?