Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Give us auto-repeat when dying in autoplay!

OS
    Android
    I managed to get a team that was able to auto 4 times out of 20. That's progress, but 150 wins is so far away that I'm going to try one more thing tomorrow, then I'm giving up. Please let us do some of the challenges on normal. Pretty, pretty please?
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Forget it, I'm not touching this dungeon unless it is scaled down. Complete waste of time.
    I have all Relics and all my awakenable toons are maxed, with bespokes if available, but I still cannot find a team that has a consistent chance to beat the boss round.
    This is ridiculous.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario.Ahner View Post
    Why this slow motion shit? Toons are staring at each other doing nothing, like NF-workers siting before their monitors searching a bug
    It's another secret timer like the 10 seconds timer after win.
    That's cheaper for the frogs than to buy new server!

OS
    Android
    Given that the vast majority of people will never get the required amount to get the bespoke, myself included, you can all but guarantee the next dungeon grind will rely exclusively on said bespoke resulting in even less people being able to complete it.
    Well played, NF, well played.

OS
    Android
    After running this dungeon for a few days I can say:

-I've found a "cheap" almost reliable team, FFE/Icarus/WD/TerribleTim, which sadly after 3 keys full auto had my first defeat..

-What I thought about Road to Valhalla being successful I keep it here. A dungeon with 5 waves populated with every kind of revival (almost impossible to stop cos class restrictions) complex, and deal-breaker situations isn't funny, is boring, and frustrating. Put a difficult task to beat, a possible one but keep it short. 3 waves max...

-I said I've found an almost reliable and cheap team, it takes ages to go through... but so far is working. Now being said that.... why you keep pushing the same bad situations and previous unsuccessful experiences? How come this is really different from Infernal Hard? I believe it's just a bit less hard than Infernal.. but you go and do exactly the same thing...

-Following the previous one, I don't understand why you force playing hard (well, yes nobody "forces" you to play anything at all). If you give the chance of playing Hard/Normal and HARD were a GOOD DUNGEON, with good rewards, good benefits, and a decent challenge, ppl would play it anyway, you wouldn't need to force playing through the achievements. You wanna make a difference for those who run it HARD, the dungeon itself should be the reward!!!!!!! Not the event!! If you want to push it anyway, make it hard but possible, I dunno 100 runs... Again, if the dungeon itself isn't interesting enough or if it doesn't have good rewards per se, and on top of that is unreliable, how come you expect to be a success? how come anyway is going to touch this dungeon next week?

-False Gods Eddie looks amazing, and the slap of new toons in the same dungeon with the new talis and bespoke it was a really big and nice surprise.

-Glad to see some heaven shard starting to pour a little at least.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    I enjoy actually playing a dungeon for once. That being said, a grind style rewards scaling really does not give me much of incentive to spend the resources and time to manually play the level. So if they could have decided on either a grind event with a high quantity of plays required or a manual, fight it out, level with attainable rewards I would be fine with this event...but they didn't, and for that reason, I'm out.

OS
    iOS
    It is entirely possible to create teams that win at least 95% on autoplay. They may be 4-minute teams, but we have a week, and as long as you have your device nearby so you can reset in the event of a defeat, there's no reason why end-of-game players or near-end-of-game players should be struggling so hard. It is entirely possible to create teams that are 100% autowin, but are 7-10 minute teams. The path you take is up to you.

We're what, 2/7 of the way into this event? We have plenty of time to figure it out. Those only wanting 150 wins to get the cosmic should be able to play a couple keys a day a skate by. Those who, like myself and others I know, want the Heaven awakening material probably spent the evening of event launch trying out various combos, deciding on a team, and working to optimize it. For me, this has been the most satisfying event in ages. Last month's frontier dungeon was fun - until I did my 250 runs, got Skuld, and was done in one evening.

After I'm done with my 500 runs, I get to awaken a new Baph - always fun - and I'm guessing we'll spend most of February in events that we can walk through blindfolded.

For those complaining that there are no possible teams, blah blah blah, try this one:

Dark Road Eddie: Paranoia T3, Apocalypse
    Sentinel Odin: Envious, Aesir T3
    Skuld: Ragnarok, Valhalla T3
    Terrible Tim: Brave

It's not 100% autowin, but with a Max Pharaoh Eddie sidecar it knocks out two achievements (Pharaoh and Tiny Tim) as well as accomplishing the dungeon grind.

Honestly, this game needs more, not less, challenging content for end-of-game players. Those who only want the cosmic can do 150 runs and stop. 25 runs a day gets you there. Those that want to awaken another Baphomet can do the whole event. It's up to you, participate or don't, but the constant woe-is-me whinging is basically channeling your energy into complaining on a forum instead of figuring out how best to conquer the challenges set for us. Instead of achieving something positive, you're doing thirsty work - making Holy Smoke.
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

OS
    Android
    I like apples

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post
    A boatload of fair points
    I agree, that having some challenge for us late game players is great.

My problem lies in the fact that this event is only for the late game players.

Let's look at your suggested team

DRE with Paranoia and Apoc - Event toon with event bespoke and gauntlet talisman, not going to be in everyone's aresenal
    Odin with envious and Aesir- Expensive toon that hasn't had any real use before this event so probably only end game/collectors have him. Aesir you needed to be able to complete Valhalla dungeon event which while a bit more accessible as it didn't have a class restriction. I can't remember where Envious came from but I have a ton of those so that might be accessible.
    Skuld - Again need to be able to have done well in the valhalla event or an older event that I can't remember for the bespoke. Ragnarok, that is in the clan soul pools so I can see even a new player having that.
    Terrible Tim - An event toon that was decently achievable but there could be a lack of awakening mats. Brave???? I honestly don't remember where those came from

Quick and easy way to fix this event? Let people grind normal for less currency. Goes back to the point I made earlier, reward the higher difficulties, don't punish not being able to play them.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591