Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

A Thousand Ages (Frontier) - Earn Cosmic Desert Deity Talismans + More!

Name:  A-Thousand-Ages-Event-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 8376
Size:  296.8 KB

From now until February 10th at 4PM PT, complete Event Challenges in the Powerslave Frontier Dungeon to earn a variety of rewards, including Hidden Jewel Currency, Evo Materials, Absolute Darkness Currency and more!

You can access the Powerslave Dungeon by:
    • Completing a repeatable event challenge (Spend 100 Sands of Time)
    • Claiming 1 free Key Soul in the store
    • Purchasing Key Souls with Gold (this event only)
    • Purchasing Key Souls with Frontier Coins.

More details on the Dungeon below!

Hidden Jewel Currency can be traded in store for Powerslave Awakening Shards, Cosmic Pharaoh Dog Talismans and new Cosmic Desert Deity Talismans.

Powerslave Awakening Shards are the final material needed to fully Awaken Pharaoh Eddie, our latest awakenable Eddie!

The Cosmic Desert Deity Talisman provides an exclusive bonus when equipped to Powerslave themed Eddies and Egyptian God characters. This Talisman increases stats in battle, and reduces incoming damage. It will also make the wearer:

Grant Immunity to all Stop and Max HP Reduction effects, including Silver and Innate effects, to all allies until they die every turn. Cannot take more than 10% of MAX HP as damage from any single attack. Gain 1 Power, up to 10% Fury and a Random Beneficial Effect, including Golden effects, for 2 turns whenever you take damage. 50% Chance to grant each other ally an Extra Turn after every action.

Absolute Darkness Currency is the event currency of our Protector of Souls Event.

Trade your Absolute Darkness Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Nephthys, Cosmic Comet Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this month's featured event in the Protector of Souls event post here!

Powerslave Frontier Key Dungeon

Earn Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie by completing Powerslave Dungeon Achievements!

Once it is unlocked, the Powerslave Dungeon will be open for only 2 hours total. There are no limits on how many times the dungeon can be played within that time frame. Troopers beware! This is a high challenge Dungeon with a Sentinel Only Class Restriction, so be prepared!

We have just added a second difficulty setting to this dungeon, so you can now take on both regular AND Hard settings. You can now gain progress on all Powerslave Dungeon achievements on both Normal and Hard difficulties!

The first time you complete this dungeon, you will receive set rewards including a Legendary Soul, Talisman Soul Fragments and more.

All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide XP Runes, as well as a chance of bonus rewards, including Viper and Brave Talismans.

**IMPORTANT: If you summon another Powerslave Frontier Key Soul while the corresponding Dungeon is already open you will refresh that dungeon’s countdown timer.

Event Store Additions:

• T2 Gold Talismans with Present, Moon, Gravity and Persecution set effects are also available
    • Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

OS
    iOS
    I like this event.

I especially like the fact that we have to do it on hard to get the best rewards. Please don't change that.
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

OS
    Android
    I like beer and women!

OS
    Android
    I forgot to say: buy new server!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    I like beer and women!
    You like whine coolers. There's a difference.
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

OS
    Android
    wHine? What's that for a drink?

OS
    Android
    Uhm... which teams you use for Hard on Auto? And by the way - the sacrifice Event startet too ? It shows up..

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    This event likes me.

OS
    Android
    Really having an inconsistent time in Hard. Don't think new toons and talis were really designed with current toons in mind. Still, runinng a team suggested on the LOTB discord, on auto, about 6 minutes because I don't really know, the dungeon is weird.

Dark Road (Rot+Bespoke T3), Ghost Nav (Gluttonous+Bespoke T3), Icarus (Envious+Bespoke T3), Horus (Yggdrasil+Bespoke T3). All awakenables are at max. All relics are maxed out. All talis are fully leveled.

Powerslave on release had to have a rework since it was punishingly hard for what we had back then, and this Hard mode might get a rework too or players are going to do the 150 runs and then start working on the new godess by spamming Trooper dungeon.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

I was gone for like 3 years, still getting used to how the game works now.