Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by asheiner View Post
    seems I've been wrong with that.
    respectively, the text has now been changed and refers to the "Hard" level for all challenges
    Nothing has changed in my game. Same task titles, same confusing descriptions, as I mentioned. Did u verify that normal runs are not counting for the challenges?

In any event, the devs should fix the text so it's clear.

OS
    Android
    Only "hard" is counting.
    "Noob, noob, does the frog 🐸

OS
    Android
    Again an event for 5% of the player base...thanks!

OS
    Android
    Too tough for me. Having troops that can be functional in the first round would be nice instead of just forever-shock or sleep.

OS
    iOS
    Definitely hard, and only for end game players. Factor in having full Relics makes a difference. The Green Maiden, you can earn from Valhalla dungeon protects team against stun. I put Radiant on her & Brave on Icarus. Brave prevents doom for team. 1st wave I kept getting stunned and doomed. This prevents that. Shardborn prevents stun also. The 1st and last waves are tough, but that a good challenge for end game players. Bad for newer players. Rewards should never be tied to such a difficult dungeon. Maybe bonus rewards, but all rewards should be based on either level of Powerslave.

OS
    iOS
    I'm trying to use the Ghost of the Navigator, but It's really frustrating not been able to know if innate passive dissable is working or not...
    Difficult to tune a team among all innate freezes, innate stuns and innate bull**** that's innately bugged. When are we gonna see icons for these effects?
    How I'm supposed to know if a toon is innately stunned forever or just by 1 turn?

OS
    Android
    I don't think there is any 100% guaranteed team exists it's all depends on AI..so if devs won't fix the dungeon I am skipping event

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Good to know. Thx.

I much prefer the old way, where you had the ability to grind the lower dungeon levels to get all the event currency/frags, though at the reduced amounts/drop rates, if the highest dungeon levels proved to be too much for your current ability/level in the game.
    Again, please devs, REWARD us for playing on the difficult levels instead of PUNISHING us for not being able to play on the difficult levels.

Game Design 101
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I'm pretty frustrated with this event. I would very much like it if some of the challenges were on any powerslave and others were on hard. Give me the ability to get at least one of the bespokes if I don't have Dark Road Eddie.

Has anyone found a combination that does not require Dark Road? All the teams I've seen have him. I've got every character that drops in a mythical (other than 2 yellows), and every talisman set that has been available in the last year. I've got bespokes on all of my green characters and have most of them max awakened. It doesn't feel like this event should be impossible. It does feel like a very small percentage of the player-base could do it.

Making either the "500 times" or the "150 times with talismans" work on non-hard would solve all of my problems with this event though. I'd certainly like to get all of the bespokes, but I'll be really disappointed if I can't get any of them.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Hey devs! Show us your toon-setup which you used testing the hard level of this dungeon!