Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I simply gave up on this event.Was a complete waste of ironite.

OS
    iOS
    Its 1 thing to make a level hard,its another to make it seem near impossible

OS
    Android
    I also give up on this nonsense.

OS
    Android
    Why this slow motion shit? Toons are staring at each other doing nothing, like NF-workers siting before their monitors searching a bug

OS
    Android
    Un evento solo para jugadores pro (5 ó 10 %) al resto que nos aguantemos mirando los talismanes y premios k solo van a conseguir unos pocos (imagino k los mismos de siempre).
    En infernal rectificaron y suavizaron algo (se agradece, aunque sigo sin hacerla en auto), en valhalla sorpresa personajes con 2 cósmicos mas conjunto de 5 ó 6 talismanes, pero aun así factible
    y ahora sorprenden con una mazmorra k tiene un 99,99% de imposibilidad para jugadores normales.
    Recapaciten pues la frustración de los jugadores termina siendo la muerte anunciada de un juego ( y no me gustaría que le ocurriera a este)
    Gracias
    Master Malaga Maiden Clan

OS
    Android
    The clear with talisman challenges (persecution, moon...etc) is still not counting on normal. Is this going to be fixed? It's the only way for new players to participate
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Hi, can anyone give me the Discord link to join the chat?

As for the event... it looks similar to the Infernal Hard. Those who don't have Sentinel Odin will find it a little more complicated, I hope the devs listen to us

OS
    iOS
    Please give us the option to run the normal floor please
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    The only 100% safe team I’ve seen so far requires MA Baph and MA Odin.

That being said, there are plenty of teams that can get wins, they’re just not 100% safe. This is less punishingly brutal than Infernal (Hard) was when released, and more just a tough dungeon that requires a decent team AND a bit of luck. That’s largely because the last wave has so many top tier toons that you may as well be facing a top tier arena team (where you’re also not guaranteed a win on auto even with a very good attacking team).

OS
    Android
    I give up. No matter the team composition, the dungeon and it's toons do whatever they want. Whoever designed super-starfires, I mean, Riposte talismans needs to get fired, ASAP.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

I was gone for like 3 years, still getting used to how the game works now.