Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
So I know that people are frustrated about the event, and I get it. I get that the idea that content is locked behind a harder difficulty that what we're used to can make things quite annoying. On the other hand, I will say this: unlike the Paranoia talisman from months back, the Desert Deity talisman is not going to be enough of a game changer that you should be worried about missing out.

If you want a team, then here's what I had most success with:

Dark Road Ed: Apocalypse, Paranoia T3
Baphomet: Envious+whatever cosmic you want, it doesn't matter
Horus: Navigation, Blight, and his T3
Terrible Tim: Yggdrasil and the Sinister Solstice T3

I don't think this dungeon needs full re-adjusting. It's fine. The final wave is the real kicker, but it should not be that bad. The only thing I personally may change is just removing Brave talismans from Osiris, as they are kind of annoying to deal with. I would instead put him with Envious and a T3 or maybe Artifact and a T3.

I think that everyone here needs to take a deep breath and remember at the end of the day this is a game, and if you miss one talisman or character it will not be the end of the world. I understand it's frustrating, believe me I hated that Happy Holibeast event, but I think we can all just chill a bit.
The main problem with your point is that these events build off each other. We've got a powerslave themed month coming up and it's not unreasonable that having 1 desert bespoke or 1 pharaoh dog bespoke could be the tipping point between success or failure and only us endgamers will have one and we're going to be the ones who probably don't need it.

I mean look at your team and quite a few of the others here, they all rely on things that were only introduced once or twice so far.

I like powerslave Hard being this difficult, the only thing I don't like is that this is yet another "the rich get richer" event.