Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Is new bespoke talisman suitable for Horus or not (because he has it's own)?
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post
    I like this event.

I especially like the fact that we have to do it on hard to get the best rewards. Please don't change that.
    Best rewards, sure. However you don't get any rewards without running on hard.

I can't imagine how annoying this is for a non-end game player. A whole event you can't do anything for.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I'm just about 2 hours into trying this dungeon. I've tried a ton of different combinations of characters and talismans. I've tried very similar to what Hank suggested, though I don't have Dark Road Eddie. I did try Fear of the Dark to paranoid the gunner dog, but that Eddie died too quickly.

I rarely get through the first round. I've never gotten through the second. I'd love any advice people have for doing this without Dark Road Eddie. Unlike the Valhalla dungeons, which were hard but doable, this one is demoralizing. :-(
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    iOS
    Unfortunately I've found that this dungeon is very reliant on specific characters to get through, and the final wave isn't reliable in how it works.

Due to Osiris wielding those new brave talismans, he's immediately become a much more severe threat in the endgame and he can't be shut down. In addition, the updated Powerslave gods are not designed around an encounter of all of them. They are balanced for taking on 3 at a time (at most), yet in the final wave you take on 4 plus the new Eddie.

You have to deal with Set stunning your team when he gets hit, Horus' rot talismans stunning one of your teammates eternally, and Osiris guaranteeing that the enemy gods will revive. In addition, False Gods Eddie has gluttonous talismans, which when combined with Horus' passive causes a massive increase in damage you receive.

Yeah, this dungeon isn't as bad as infernal but it is still quite tough.

OS
    Android
    Any team without road eddie?

OS
    Android
    All event task titles say 'Clear Ramesses Tomb (hard)...', but the task descriptions are confusing:

The first 4 say explicitly 'Clear Ramesses Tomb (hard) X times'.
    The other 4 say 'Clear Powerslave dungeon 150 times with a set of...'

Can we run the normal dungeon as well for some of these tasks, as usual, or is it really your intention that the entire event must be done only in the new hard dungeon, probably preventing about 90% of users from being able to participate and earn any of the rewards?

OS
    iOS
    it works as written in the task description.
    Where it doesn't say "hard" you can get the achievements on any level.

Edit: seems to be wrong :-(
    Last edited by asheiner; 02-04-2021 at 09:56 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by asheiner View Post
    it works as written in the task description.
    Where it doesn't say "hard" you can get the achievements on any level.
    Good to know. Thx.

I much prefer the old way, where you had the ability to grind the lower dungeon levels to get all the event currency/frags, though at the reduced amounts/drop rates, if the highest dungeon levels proved to be too much for your current ability/level in the game.
    Last edited by Geodude; 02-04-2021 at 09:10 AM.

OS
    iOS
    seems I've been wrong with that.
    respectively, the text has now been changed and refers to the "Hard" level for all challenges
    Last edited by asheiner; 02-04-2021 at 10:13 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    I much prefer the old way, where you had the ability to grind the lower dungeon levels to get all the event currency/frags, though at the reduced amounts/drop rates, if the highest dungeon levels proved to be too much for your current ability/level in the game.
    I'd also like to have like that ....