Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

4⭐Ally Event, featuring the DEBUT Sentinel Underworld Dog

Name:  Sentinel-Underworld-Dog-Ally-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 3281
Size:  286.1 KB

Earn a guaranteed 4⭐ character!

From now until February 9th, 4PM PT, complete individual and Clan event challenges in the Lord of Light and Powerslave Dungeons to earn Underworld Dog Currency.

Unlike previous Ally Events, event currency is earned through event challenges only and does NOT drop in the Lord of Light dungeons.

Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Event Store for your very own 4⭐Sentinel Underworld Dog!

You can see your current currency amounts by checking the Event tab in the Challenge menu and the Event tab in Store!

The Underworld Dog joins the cast as a new 4⭐Sentinel in Legacy of the Beast. This guardian of the dead starts every turn by awarding his teammates with a random Golden effect. He further supports his allies by giving them Endure, Perfect Immortality, Charge and Extra Turns while striking enemies with physical attacks!

Note: At the end of this ally event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Lilith Soul Fragments at a 10% rate. See our Event Currency guide here for more details on the system overall:

In addition to Underworld Dog Currency, these Event Challenges will also reward a variety of items including Lilith Soul Fragments, Samurai Frontier Key Souls and Absolute Darkness Currency.

Absolute Darkness Currency is the event currency of our Protector of Souls Event.

Trade your Absolute Darkness Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Nephthys, Cosmic Comet Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this month's featured event in the Protector of Souls event post here!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra event currency or Common Souls for additional rewards in the Event Store!

Trade in regular Lilith Soul Fragments for Cosmic Lilith Fragments. 500 Lilith Fragments will secure you 25 Cosmic Lilith Fragments. 500 Fragments will get you a guaranteed 5⭐Magus Cosmic Lilith!

Once you’ve collected her, you’ll be able to trade in any extra Cosmic Lilith Fragments for Talisman Red Mythic Fragments.

Both of these offers will be available during our monthly Ally events.

Extra Underworld Dog Currency can score you Saint Talismans and Cosmic Nagual Talismans!

The Cosmic Nagual Talisman provides an exclusive bonus when equipped to The Nagual, The Witch Doctor, Shaman Eddie and the following upcoming characters: Day of the Dead Eddie, the Spirit Jaguar. This Talisman increases the wearers stats in battle, and reduces incoming damage. It will also give the wearer:

50% Chance to Transform All Beneficial Effects, including Golden effects, on each enemy into a Stun, Freeze or Sleep effect, including Silver and Unblockable effects, and up to 3 Marks for 1 turn at the start of battle and at the start of your turn if you are not at full HP. Gain Immunity and Endure for 2 turns when you take damage. Once per battle, Revive with 10% HP and gain Immunity to Damage for 2 turns.

Head to the Event Store to see the full list of items!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Underworld Dog:

• Get a FREE 10 Underworld Dog Currency to start you off!
    • Grab the “Sentinel Experience Pack”! This provides Ironite to help farm more event currency, a bit of gold, 5⭐ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Underworld Dog!
    • Grab an additional boost of Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with the Underworld Dog, including Sacrificial Talismans, as well as a T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with a Venom Set Effect!

This character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit them, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.

OS
    iOS
    Excuse me *cough* Mister Dev, Sir. I don’t know if you are aware of it, but with every new event, your game is a little decelerated
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Can I use two devices to play 2 events simultaneously?

STOP OVERLAPPING!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    Can I use two devices to play 2 events simultaneously?

STOP OVERLAPPING!
    you can run both events at the same time since the fragments are dropping from event challenges and those include powerslave

OS
    iOS
    I like this event.
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    you can run both events at the same time since the fragments are dropping from event challenges and those include powerslave
    my bad. But either way, overlapping events isn't fun.

OS
    Android
    The new mechanism where you get the same currency if you do LoLXI or LoLXV is interesting. It so happens that I'm on the last step of Lucifer and can't really take advantage of it this month. But it seems convenient.

I'm happy for the saint talis. I don't know why, but I've had 2 of them for a long time. (Maybe I got two last Feb?)

Nasgaul bespokes are fine. It wasn't that long ago that we got them originally, but I'm certainly not going to complain. I hope they bring back Crusader and Imperial ones in the coming months. There are people in my clan who don't have them yet, and they're both key to baph. And we haven't seen Banshee bespokes in a long time, have we? Green Banshee with Ygg and her bespoke is one of the best 4 star characters.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    ...I hope they bring back Crusader and Imperial ones in the coming months..
    Yes please. I have 3 t3 nagual cosmics so going to grind the other frags.

I also like this event. I like overlapping events as well.

OS
    Android
    Thks for not interrupting the Powerslave grinding! Btw I thought this time we were about to see the Saints cosmic D:
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Nice event!