Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Does anyone get decent lillith frag drops ? I just ran 100 battles on LOL XV and got less than 100 frags. I notice they don't talk about lillith fragments dropping from LOL levels in the announcement anymore. Can anyone confirm or infirm that those fragments are still dropping ?

Let me just say that if they don't, new players needing 10000 fragments for cosmic lillith are in for a long, long run...
    Last edited by Delegreg; 02-07-2021 at 06:20 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Delegreg View Post
    Does anyone get decent lillith frag drops ? I just ran 100 battles on LOL XV and got less than 100 frags. I notice they don't talk about lillith fragments dropping from LOL levels in the announcement anymore. Can anyone confirm or infirm that those fragments are still dropping ?

Let me just say that if they don't, new players needing 10000 fragments for cosmic lillith are in for a long, long run...
    I think they're only rewarded for completing the event challenges now, along with the event currency?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    I think they're only rewarded for completing the event challenges now, along with the event currency?
    That's what it looks like to me as well. I've gotten some, but it feels like I got them all from the challenges. (I didn't check to see exactly how many I had before I started the event, so I can't say for certain.) The Lilliths only dropping from the challenges would be consistent with the currency change, though. So that makes sense.

The overlapping with Powerslave and making it so natural to allow you to do both is really well done. I hope they keep this model for future overlapping grind events.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    It's different now, it's in the event description.

From now until February 9th, 4PM PT, complete individual and Clan event challenges in the Lord of Light and Powerslave Dungeons to earn Underworld Dog Currency.

Unlike previous Ally Events, event currency is earned through event challenges only and does NOT drop in the Lord of Light dungeons
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Yeah, we know about the event currency. We're speculating on the Lilith fragments.
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    iOS
    While I do appreciate the overlap between grinds, the guaranteed challenge drops are a hit and miss. Yes, it's nice to have 1750 guaranteed Lilith frags. The issue is not being able to grind out additional ones. I was hoping to finally grab C. Lilith this month, yet I'll be about 200 Lilith frags short of her, with no way to get them from anywhere else (except that 5000 ironite rank up pack which I'm not getting). In the future, I'd appreciate there being a way to grind out currencies as much as desired, rather than putting a cap which might potentially cause problems like this.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Highace View Post
    While I do appreciate the overlap between grinds, the guaranteed challenge drops are a hit and miss. Yes, it's nice to have 1750 guaranteed Lilith frags. The issue is not being able to grind out additional ones. I was hoping to finally grab C. Lilith this month, yet I'll be about 200 Lilith frags short of her, with no way to get them from anywhere else (except that 5000 ironite rank up pack which I'm not getting). In the future, I'd appreciate there being a way to grind out currencies as much as desired, rather than putting a cap which might potentially cause problems like this.
    Agree 100%. Moving to challenge-based event frags is fine. But, take the cap off of them to better mimic the prior approach of unlimited farming potential.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    There is a small issue with this event.

At the start, you did what you have always done in the past and gave us a free "starter pack" of 10 currency to get us going. That made sense when we got 5 or 10 currency per LoL run. But check the math this time.

Other than that starter pack, we can only earn currency in quantities of 75, 100, and 500, and we can only buy it in quantities of 50 and 250. Everything we can buy with the currency is priced in multiples of 50.

It's literally impossible for anyone to spend the 10 currency from the starter pack.

Obviously, this isn't a big deal. It's hard to complain about free stuff even if we can't use it. But, you should probably change that for next month.
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    Android
    I do like the shift towards these events being LoL and a dungeon but removing the cap (or at least making it higher than something that could be achieved in a single day) would be great. I get about 90 runs of XI per key so the 500 runs needed to max the individual challenges could be done in 6 keys/12 hours and I'm now still grinding just to help out the clan total. Having said that, once I finally get Cosmic Lilith next event (200 Lilith frags short this time because of the cap, so once my extra dog currency converts to Lilith frags I'll be good to go as soon as Cosmic frags are back in store next event) I may not bother grinding it quite so much unless there is a clan challenge or something in addition to the standard rewards for these events.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.