Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank93 View Post
    All-Banshee stage on Madness sometimes stops the game. Only way is to re-start the app. Have tried multiple team combos and still happens.
    I've seen this as well. Gets stuck and can't do anything.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank93 View Post
    All-Banshee stage on Madness sometimes stops the game. Only way is to re-start the app. Have tried multiple team combos and still happens.
    Yeah, I've found that too. I had no issues the first time around running it for the event challenges, but when I've gone back to it to run troopers each day it periodically locks up on that wave when I'm running with a trooper as an ally. It's always when only the bottom 3 banshees are left for some reason.

  3. #23
    Senior Member MetalKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    558
    I was wondering, does the orbit talismans drop on all levels of difficulty of the dungeon?

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Question on LEO Talisman:
    "... if any other Zodiacal Talismans are active on self"
    What are other Zodiacal Talismans? Coming soon?
    probably coming soon. 11 new sets ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank93 View Post
    All-Banshee stage on Madness sometimes stops the game. Only way is to re-start the app. Have tried multiple team combos and still happens.
    yeah, can't put phone on auto-play without supervision.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    534
    Overall, I liked the event.

    The difficulty scalation from normal to insanity was fair, being insanity quite farmable. The story with that final was really funny. On the other hand, the worst thing there in insanity is that Archer/Wrathful combo isn't fun and isn't challenging either it's just there to steal your time. And not to mention that the 25% chance of not taking damage for the game is like 75%...

    Cosmic Mark is appreciated! Is hard to pull this one from the regular souls. And the cosmic Saint (ha!) could receive some buffs...

    About toons and souls... I agree that the currency system is still odd... and there was some kind of fun in opening souls but I can't say that buying the toon right away is bad neither... having the chance of guaranteed toon is always the best, and putting frags inside the souls it can be convoluted. So not sure what's the best solution there.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    I was wondering, does the orbit talismans drop on all levels of difficulty of the dungeon?
    At least on Insanity and Madness. Not sure about the others.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Nifelheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    376
    Is there a speed team for insanity? I’m getting 33-55 seconds on madness with the regular awakened/bespoke characters

  8. #28
    Senior Member Tsuketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Question on LEO Talisman:
    "... if any other Zodiacal Talismans are active on self"
    What are other Zodiacal Talismans? Coming soon?
    That's my assumption. We've done the seven deadly sins. I'm guessing this is the first of the 12 zodiac signs.

    Nif, I was also getting ~33 on Madness. My best time on Insanity is 1:40, but it's highly variable. I've seen it take as much as almost 5 minutes. But in 600 runs so far, my team hasn't lost yet. GRE, Russian Sniper, Green Banshee, OG Dark Lilith with the obvious bespokes and talis.
    Last edited by Tsuketa; 02-17-2021 at 02:30 AM.
    Tsuketa-6474

    Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    Is there a speed team for insanity? I’m getting 33-55 seconds on madness with the regular awakened/bespoke characters
    I'm averaging ~1:10 on Insanity, fastest 0:51 with:
    MA Oni (celestial / bespoke)
    MA A Baph (wrathful / dominance)
    Empress Regnant Eupatoria (rags / bespoke)
    Borte, Mongol Heartpiercer (rhythmic / serenity / mongol bespoke)

    You could swap Baph for any decent AOE damager and get a similar result. Also the green Mongol Empress will do exactly the same job as the event Mongol toon that I'm using (AOE damager plus stops the banshees in wave 3 getting pesky heal shields). Alternately you can sub Mariner (with Apocalypse) in for the Mongol. Bit slower but still works.

    In terms of currency drops per SOT spent insanity works out better than madness. Tends to be around 700 per mega refill versus 500 for madness.
    Last edited by MarkyMark; 02-17-2021 at 02:53 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •