Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Spellbound City (Dungeon) - Exclusive Chance at Börte, Heart Piercer and the Red Qu

Name:  Spellbound-City-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 6525
Size:  300.7 KB

Pierce the heart of your enemies!

Börte, Heart Piercer has entered the battlefield as a Special Edition cupid-inspired 5* Warrior. Her passive ability, Pieces of Love, greatly reduces the trigger chance of enemy skill effects, has a 50% chance of Counterattack when your team takes damage and also inflicts Taunt on random enemies.

Get full character details in the Compendium!

Someone’s cast a love spell over Night City! From now until February 20th, 4 PM PT, take back the streets and find the dastardly culprit who’s bewitched Night City’s inhabitants! This dungeon comes with 4 difficulty settings and is packed with awesome rewards!

The first time you complete Normal, Hard or Madness, you will earn set rewards including:

Lost Love Souls
    Redemption Talismans (Fierce Subtype)

Your first Insanity run will grant T3 2★ Cosmic Evo Runes and Talisman Epic Soul Fragments.

All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide:

Bleeding Heart Currency
    Dungeon Fragments
    A chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including: Orbit Talismans (Fierce Subtype).

Bleeding Heart Currency can be traded in store for Love Lost Souls in bundles of 1, 3 and 10, and our TWO featured characters- Börte, Heart Piercer and the Red Queen!

Note: At the end of this event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Dungeon Soul Fragments at a 20% rate. See our Event Currency guide here for more details on the system overall:

Completing Event Challenges will grant various other rewards, including more Bleeding Heart Currency, Sacrificial Hearts, new Leo Talismans (Fierce Subtype) and Absolute Darkness Currency!

Leo Talismans are a red talisman with a 3-set effect. Equipping this set will do the following:

Immune to all Block Beneficial and Stat Reduction effects, including Silver and Innate effects. Cannot fall below 1 HP for the first 2 turns of battle. Permanently Increase All Stats on self by 5% and gain Lifesteal and Spellvamp for 2 turns whenever you take damage

Gain the following Ascendant effect if any other Zodiacal Talismans are active on self:

50% Chance to counterattack when anyone on your team takes damage.

Absolute Darkness Currency is the event currency of our Protector of Souls Event.

Trade your Absolute Darkness Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Nephthys, Cosmic Comet Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this month's featured event in the Protector of Souls event post here!

Love Lost Soul Details!

The Love Lost Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. This soul has an increased chance of summoning Sacrificial Hearts, and has an exclusive chance of summoning 5★ Warrior Börte, Heart Piercer and 5★ Warrior The Red Queen.

Each Love Lost Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Event Store Additions:
    • Use your extra Bleeding Heart Currency to trade for Cosmic Saint and Cosmic Mark Talismans, Heroic Legendary Souls and more
    • Get another full set of Leo or Redemption Talismans, along with Sands of War, Ironite and some Gold!
    • Trade in Ironite to pick up Leo, Redemption or Orbit Talisman Finisher Packs
    • Grab an additional boost of Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Pick up the Warrior Power Up Packs to strengthen your newest characters

Dungeon Fragment Details:

Dungeon Fragments will drop in event Dungeons. Use Dungeon Fragments to purchase items found within the Event Store Tab. You can continue collecting and building your stockpiles of Dungeon Fragments with each Dungeon event.

Please note that the items available for Dungeon Fragments disappear between dungeon events. They will reappear again with the same items available the next time a dungeon event is held.

Since these Fragments are meant to be spent in store, they cannot be converted to Precious Soul Fragments and will ‘loop’ if you claim a Dungeon Soul (if claimed, a Dungeon Soul will simply produce 1000 Dungeon Fragments, and 1 1★ Gold Idol, thus returning the fragments used to create it, and the Gold spent to summon it).

OS
    Android
    I will say "I like this event" when I can get the Hard version of the dungeon to load. Just getting the spinnies.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Auto play isn't working on madness

OS
    Android
    I've gotten the Hard version of the dungeon to load if I select no Gunner toons. If I try a Gunner-only team, with or or without a Gunner trooper Eddie in the back seat, the dungeon won't load.

I do not like this event. Fix this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    So, I'm not gonna waste any more Ironite testing this further, but as far as I can tell, do not use Cosmic Cyborg Eddie, Gunner Baphomet, Gunner Odin, or Gunner Ghost on Hard or the dungeon won't load.

For reasons beyond the realm of human knowledge, this all-Gunner team worked properly on Hard:

Fallen Icarus Eddie
    Max Osiris
    Max Prisoner
    Max Redan
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    So, I'm not gonna waste any more Ironite testing this further, but as far as I can tell, do not use Cosmic Cyborg Eddie, Gunner Baphomet, Gunner Odin, or Gunner Ghost on Hard or the dungeon won't load.

For reasons beyond the realm of human knowledge, this all-Gunner team worked properly on Hard:

Fallen Icarus Eddie
    Max Osiris
    Max Prisoner
    Max Redan
    i'm now using Odin gunner on hard and no problem
    John-2692

OS
    iOS
    Strange. Before I read your post I had completed the Gunner achievement with Cyborg, Odin, Osiris, Prinsoner. I haven’t had any problems with the game at all tonight. Not sure what’s going on in yours.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Madness auto play isn't working

OS
    Android
    Madness isn't working at all������
    fantomz-7710

Member of Bulgaria 681 clan

OS
    Android