Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Is there any (non bug related) reason why Magus Lilith's passive ("Grant Immunity to Mark effects to all allies.") doesn't work on the final wave in Insanity, even if her passive isn't actively disabled?
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Orbit does not seem to work in the final stage as well.
    I also saw some other irregularity (I think it was Yggs not working) in that stage. Bugged as hell - or on purpose?

OS
    Android
    G'day everyone, hope you've had a lovely Valentine's Day, however you chose to celebrate or ignore it! I've not been into the dungeon myself so far, but I enjoyed watching Ceeg play through the story mode on stream the other day. It looks like a good bit of fun. Congrats on your first bit of writing too Ceeg!

I'll be working through the dungeon soon, don't worry, I wont make you wait until the final day for my dungeon image this time. While you wait though, here are the event challenges and rewards, as well as a little bit about the event store. It looks like a good event, lots of nice things to work towards. Looking forward to getting my hands on a Mark cosmic or two! And while I still prefer the character-fragments-in-event-souls method of guaranteeing event characters, being able to purchase them directly with event currency is still a good thing. Thanks for staying away from pure RNG character this time.

Name:  Feb2021-SpellboundCity.PNG
Views: 912
Size:  56.9 KB

UPDATE: Have worked my way through the Insanity stage, and wanted to share my findings. Well, at least share what you'll be fighting again, as my clear times aren't amazing, so I'll let other people share fast teams instead for now!

Name:  SpellboundCityInsanitySmaller.png
Views: 1480
Size:  639.2 KB
    Last edited by Azagthor; 02-15-2021 at 02:14 PM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    These events sucks grinding just for a single toon and we can't test out luck also as the 10 soul pack doesn't give guaranteed fragments..so no fun in the grinding now... it's just the same old story to grind for 3-4days continuesly to get a toon,many players are retiring from the game because of this..devs please understand that if you continue to keep such events without fragments..it might be the end of LOTB as already many of old players have quit the game

OS
    iOS
    The whole event fragment system sucks ass. Never cared for it, and to be quite honest it didn’t do much to alleviate the inventory issue. Just created a whole bunch of other shit to keep track of, and search for on random store pages. If they just would of simply made it to where we could of converted less than five fragments, we could’ve kept our own inventory clean. As it is, I still have fragments sitting in my BoS from over two years ago.

And they have pretty much sapped the fun out of souls.

Also, there’s the pretty much ignored Trooper store, Frontier store, PvP store, etc. that have never been updated in all this time with something worth a shit to the current game to use the hundreds of thousands of points from the various areas.

Meh....

Oh, and keys? For crying out loud! I’m starting on double stacks of keys I will never use unless forced to by an event. Not to mention the plethora of achievements I’ve no desire to ever do unless by accident. Rewards sure don’t entice me with the amount of resources required to achieve them. Sorry, but doing achievements for the sake of saying “oh look, I’ve achieved something” has never been the be all, end all for myself.

The game has just become so convoluted with everything.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 02-15-2021 at 03:58 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    I don't mind this event, but the mechanics of last month's equivalent were more fun. Last month you did the dungeon for currency, bought souls with the currency, and every soul you turned in gave you a chance at the new characters as well as a guaranteed fragment for them. This meant that we got the fun of turning in souls hoping to get lucky coupled with the secure knowledge that we could still get the characters even if we did not get lucky.

In this one, we have to decide between having fun (gambling with the souls) or having the new character (don't get any souls and buy her outright). That turns this from a grind interspersed with fun moments into a "Wow, that's a long grind with no end in sight."

It's a game. Please strive to make it fun.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Nice storyline, but other than the very first battle, everything else is old stuff (old battleground, old toon in new collor, new chance of a old exclussive toon).

That shouldn't be a problem, but isn't fun read a new event post while you realizze that in a very few mounths you will need to choose between skip an event or get rid of a old toon.

OS
    Android
    Question on LEO Talisman:
    "... if any other Zodiacal Talismans are active on self"
    What are other Zodiacal Talismans? Coming soon?

OS
    Android
    All-Banshee stage on Madness sometimes stops the game. Only way is to re-start the app. Have tried multiple team combos and still happens.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

DEF: Day of the Dead Eddie (Prudence, Nagual T3); Valentine's: Starfire; Heart1: Ragnarok, Echo; Heart2: Orbit.

I campaign to no end or avail for a general talisman rework (small talisman sets, max size of sets becoming 2, 3 slots per toon, one of those for cosmic only)

Proud member of ChileanMaiden #RenunciaPiñera

OS
    Android
    Got that too