Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Capacity Issues

OS
    Android

Capacity Issues

Apologies if posted before, lots of posts to look through!

It's about time we had Capacity issues Sorted

We are introducing several new toons a month, dozens of Tali Sets but the Max Cap of both characters and Talismans has not changed in well over a year - keep hitting cap, "Maximum inventory Reached" messages to the point of being ridiculous, need a big increase, not just another handful as you normally do, how about setting it to 1000 - problem solved...!

Same on BoS, keep hitting limit on there, mainly due to all of the capacity being taken by keys, mostly useless once you've done the challenges / achievements - limit never changes but another new key appears, either put them in a separate "stream" so they are not counted as Souls (Maybe a book of keys?!), or at least give us the ability to trade them for something useful - resources or different keys, i mean i have over 600 LoL keys now that i might use a handful in a LOL event, but then i end up getting way more than I use... way it's going soon i'll have no capacity for anything but keys especially if we keep introducing new dungeons with new keys!!!

Just a suggestion, new events will eventually break us, at some point we will not be able to hold one of all toons, or full sets of all talis as we'll run out of space and not be able to get more

Please look at this - up the Irons!!!

OS
    Android
    Yes, plz address this ASAP. It's a constant, ongoing nuisance always having to deal with this crap. Sucks the fun right out of the game. So many complaints about this, for so long. Listen to your users and fix this problem already!

OS
    Android
    trading one kind of key for another kind has great potential in alleviate BoS, especially if we assume devs probably will put a hard conversion rate.

I would happily exchange dozens of cosmic dungeon keys for some road to valhalla keys.

OS
    iOS
    Character inventory increase would definitely be appreciated.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    I'm hoping for something more clever than just upping the inventory slots and making us scroll more. We keep a lot of characters for completeness that we don't really intend to use. How about a way to put them in "cold storage" where they don't take up inventory but we have a way to look at them and, occasionally, pull them back out (like in a Boss Run event where we need that particular character that puts this effect on him).

I'd also very much like to be able to designate all of my extra Azovs, Blue Liliths, Ferrymen, Crusaders, Red Allied Soldiers, Blue Valkries, Green Shinobi Dogs, Purple Heirophants, etc as my "Baph teams" and have them only show up when I'm fighting Baph. That way, I wouldn't scroll through all of my non-Baph 5 star characters when fighting Baph and I wouldn't need to scroll through all 23 crusaders when not fighting Baph. Etc.

How about grouping Talis into sets? If I've got a 5 set of a given Tali all the same type and same powered up level, join all 5 into one slot and have me place and remove it from a character in one step. The only time I break up a set of talis is when I have one free slot on a character (say a 4 set and a cosmic) so I put a green mystical in the open slot for the HP benefit. In all other cases, I only operate in full sets. If sets took up one inventory slot instead of many, that would help.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    iOS
    Another suggestion.....

UPGRADE YOUR FKING SERVERS

Fellow metal loving musician!
    Just an old bastard that loves Iron Maiden and collecting shit.
    Clan: The Guild - Feel free to join us... we have a couple spots left

OS
    Android
    I'm trying to be restrained. But it's difficult when the same thing happens. Developers (you can be called that?). When will we have additional slots?
    Are you deaf or too dumb to hear us?
    Not only has the game lost its balance. Too many talismans, too many meta. A player playing for a year may be on par with a player for five years. I used to think of attrition and angel as the best set of talismans. Now every week I see a new talis.
    I'm on the edge: my clan is what's left in this game. I think this is the general opinion. Many of us have already left. Question: when will the others leave?

OS
    Android
    If you get rid of spending Ironite for more Sands of Blood and get rid of spending frags for more Sands of Blood, then you won't need nearly so many inventory slots.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    If you get rid of spending Ironite for more Sands of Blood and get rid of spending frags for more Sands of Blood, then you won't need nearly so many inventory slots.
    That is true. But as well you don't get mealy the same resources.

Without resources, you can't keep the pace with events, start to skip or fail them, miss the meta toons and talis and, when clan battles beging, you will be so behind, leadind to lose this last atachment to the game.

yeah, it undeniable that stop playng the game is a really effectively way to solve the inventory problem.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    True, but character slots are still insufficient, even ignoring duplicates for raids. How many characters have been added to the game since character slots were increased from 500 to 600 a year ago? Does anyone know?
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell