Apologies if posted before, lots of posts to look through!

It's about time we had Capacity issues Sorted

We are introducing several new toons a month, dozens of Tali Sets but the Max Cap of both characters and Talismans has not changed in well over a year - keep hitting cap, "Maximum inventory Reached" messages to the point of being ridiculous, need a big increase, not just another handful as you normally do, how about setting it to 1000 - problem solved...!

Same on BoS, keep hitting limit on there, mainly due to all of the capacity being taken by keys, mostly useless once you've done the challenges / achievements - limit never changes but another new key appears, either put them in a separate "stream" so they are not counted as Souls (Maybe a book of keys?!), or at least give us the ability to trade them for something useful - resources or different keys, i mean i have over 600 LoL keys now that i might use a handful in a LOL event, but then i end up getting way more than I use... way it's going soon i'll have no capacity for anything but keys especially if we keep introducing new dungeons with new keys!!!

Just a suggestion, new events will eventually break us, at some point we will not be able to hold one of all toons, or full sets of all talis as we'll run out of space and not be able to get more

Please look at this - up the Irons!!!