OS
    Android

Van Helsing Eddie's passive

So Van Helsing Eddie's passive blocks all damage to allies for the first two turns.

So... why are allies receiving damage in the boss wave of this spellbound city (madness) ?

VHE doesn't have "passive disable" on him, and yet the enemies are doing damage to the ally characters on the 1st turn.

Explanations ?

OS
    Android
    Is there banshees involved?
    Because there's a particular level on night city for take no damage but even using celestial and 1 shoting the rounds I can't get the last skull for it

OS
    Android
    No banshees, no.

It's just like... if there's some ability that one of the characters has, that can get through Van Helsing Eddie's damage block ability, then that's fine. But at least mention that in a way that can be seen.

Several of the recent characters & talismans have an effect that is written in such tiny text that it's unreadable ingame. For all I know, one of the involved characters can ignore that damage block somehow, but I can't see anything that would say so.

I do remember some of my ally characters having Marks on them when they took damage. But in other situations, Marks don't allow bypassing of Van Helsing Eddie's blocking ability.

So, either I am misunderstanding something, or it's a bug. If I'm misunderstanding something that's fine. But I don't know if I am or not.

OS
    Android
    I'm not sure about the marks, but Crave for sure can bypass VHE's damage block [ he heals himself a lot] .

OS
    Android
    Marks can bypass his damage block and most other damage blocks. I remember using them in halloween dungeon last year to get past him fast.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    It also happens with Moonie and Bounty Hunter Ed. Maybe an innate passive disable?

OS
    Android
    Oh I forgot to add... if he gets passive disable at any point during the first 2 turns, damage immunity goes away. Doesn't matter if you cleanse PD, it won't reactivate.
    Member of Jomsvikings