Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    I was just wondering how everyone's luck is holding out. I've earned 47 souls so far and no luck. Other than the random odds of getting a character, at least they kept it so we could hey it with fragments. I believe that it is expensive however. The only people that could earn him would need to hoard souls over several months (now we have the month long sac event), or spend massive amounts of ironite and or real cash to buy 10 packs. (I am all for supporting the game, but it has to be reasonable).

OS
    iOS
    I just threw in 30 souls and got him, so my luck was better than usual. Too bad he's literally unusable, causing the game to freeze up.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    I've pulled him through frags. There is no need to hoard souls but talisman souls. And there is a huge variety of them, they are really easy to obtain. You can sac everything else regularly.

About the event, imo was quite simple and straightforward. False Gods was a nice surprise at PS dungeon and glad we can obtain him now. And the event store isn't bad either. Also, it was nice to have some extra achievements tied to the event.

On the other hand, about False Gods, there are no few reports of him making the game froze. And disabling Valor? Why? it has just been updated and you are already giving it a counter? I'm mean cool ok, but what's the counter for Rot and/or Lust one the healing combos on Baphomets that cannot be blocked in any other way?

Overall, quite good, thks for the event!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    I've done 63 souls so far. I don't have him yet, but I haven't turned in a Mythical since the last BoS event, so I've got enough that I'll get him. I really like these, "You can get lucky, and you can still get him if you're not lucky" events. Fun without frustration.

Having Blue Anubus drop in the cursed souls was a nice bonus. He's normally a heroic exclusive.

And the 33 souls for one of the 3 dog kings was another nice bonus. Before this event, the last two normal soul characters I didn't have were yellow dog king and icarus eddie. I got the dog from the dog soul.

I also liked the "compendium event" challenges. I'm a collector, and I always like it when there's an excuse to use one of my collected characters that don't otherwise get any use. Case in point, I've had Bass Eddie forever, but never really used him. But he was perfect for the Magic and Physical Charge challenge.

I'm definitely a fan of this event.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    I also liked the "compendium event" challenges. I'm a collector, and I always like it when there's an excuse to use one of my collected characters that don't otherwise get any use. Case in point, I've had Bass Eddie forever, but never really used him. But he was perfect for the Magic and Physical Charge challenge.
    Yes, always nice when we have a good reason to dig up some older characters. I'm still missing quite a few characters, so finding ways to inflict certain effects can be a bit of a fun challenge. Magic and Physical Charge was an interesting one, far less common than I had expected. Ended up using Freya and the Magus War Golem(!) for that one. And regular old Fear of the Dark Eddie (I don't have Dark Road) was remarkably useful too. Only hae Dark Ghost/Doom left to go now, and as I don't have Ferryman or Magus LoL, I'm thinking about using Wicker Owl Evolved and a whole bunch of lantern talismans

[Update: My plan involving Wicker Owl Evolved and Lanterns to inflict Doom did not work. I think the game checked for the required 6 burns before the lanterns applied their burns, so even though some enemies started with enough burns, they didn't have doom. It would likely have worked if I let the fight reach the 2nd turn, but... you know... gotta go fast.]

I rather like the way this event is set up, with the event souls able to be acquired through opening souls and also directly for ironite. Multiple paths is always good.

Anyway, here are your event challenges, rewards, and a quick look at the store. Best of luck pulling the new Eddie! Hope he is as helpful to you, as he was annoying in the Powerslave Hard dungeon
    Name:  Feb2021-TheGreatSerpent.PNG
Views: 505
Size:  51.1 KB

(I really should hurry up and open a bunch of souls... just need to set aside a couple of hours to open and sacrifice hundreds of characters)
    Last edited by Azagthor; 02-21-2021 at 08:31 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Should have used Bass Eddie for the charge missions.
    Fury gives the whole team both buffs
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Use Onyx Son (sentinel) + Shardbone (magus) and you'll complete Charge challenge by passive

Doom - Beast Eddie with max Special, so he will use fury in each wave
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    For Doom I used the special Madam - she puts Doom to anyone with passive/perfect disable and she inflicts that with her passive.

OS
    Android
    For Doom I used Grim Reaper Eddie in a Mystic Night autofarm team (for the mega-event currency) and just let it run.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    For Doom I used Grim Reaper Eddie in a Mystic Night autofarm team (for the mega-event currency) and just let it run.
    That's a good idea, doubling up on two different challenges always feels good. I haven't built up my GRE yet, but ended up using Beast Eddie's fury while running my troopers yesterday. Did the trick, wasn't anywhere near as painful as I was expecting.
    Azagthor-0732