OS
    Android

Enough is Enough

A year ago or more this game became plagued by connection errors. The help desk admitted that the game became too big too quickly and they were on the issue. Nothing has changed since then. Tonight I've been trying to play for hours now only to be blocked out by connection errors. I very close to walking away from this game and I've been a good paying customer since two weeks after the app launched. I love the game, but I'm completely tired of being frustrated every time a new event hits and the game gets overloaded. And I'm not the only one feeling this way. On top of this, when the game crashes, it comes up with the Seven Deadly Gifts screen with Pharaoh Eddie from years ago. What the serious F is that about? Just fix the game!

OS
    Android
    We all know to avoid playing the game right after an update hits, and after the daily reset. It never works.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

I was gone for like 3 years, still getting used to how the game works now.

OS
    Android
    So I waited to play the game hours after the reset and then hours afterward. This crap cost me a quite a bit of resources. I could play for 5 minutes or so before the connection errors started, so anything I did during that time is just gone. Also, and I can't stress this enough, the game shouldn't do this after an update. We just settle for this crap and say "you know it's going to happen" so it somehow makes it alright. It's not alright and no other game I have ever played crashes due to heavy traffic after an update.

OS
    Android
    I'm not a happy customer either, but I jsut vote with my wallet. If the events are crap, connection errors abound etc. I just don't buy a thing. Things improve? I might pop up for some toon or talisman.

Again, it might be a connection error on your end (I know, it almost never is), try restarting your phone.

Currently we are in the tail end of an evo event (so no pressure), Arena week (unless you want to nab a super top spot its no big deal to fall behind on attacks and defenses), Valentine event (who even uses the archer with so many other toons, probably will be available next year or heroics or something), Gauntlet is in mid week so no big deal, can be done on last day anyways, Book of Souls event just needs gold and soul spam (took me 40 out of the max 100 souls to get the Eddie, it can be done) and still has time to go, and then there's the month long event (if you ignored valentine and just ran the frontier dungeons you should have enough frags).

Beyond the Egyptian toons none are "Game changing" (and the eddie came out bugged iirc), besides farming for achievements (that don't expire), getting in more Raid boss battles (its a normal week so no pressure beyond what your clan requires), or doing the daily quests, nothing is so intensive that one day off would be catastrophic.

When this happens next Cyborg day, hell, I'll roast the devs like every single year they screw up that event. Right now, there's really two options:

1) Do walk away from the game, your years of investment and (hopefully since servers aren't free) money sunk in. It's just a game, no need to get so mad.
    2) Continue waiting on fixes that may never come. Game is bloated to hell and back, talismans and passives are massive walls of text, and the days of "hits twice and like, burns" are long gone. The game plays itself anyways to grind, you only need to look at it now and then to make sure nothing exploded. Don't sweat it.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

I was gone for like 3 years, still getting used to how the game works now.