Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Great Serpent (Book of Souls) - Summon for a chance at False Gods Eddie!

Name:  The-Great-Serpent-Event-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 18169
Size:  288.0 KB

Beware the Curse of the Pharaoh!

False Gods Eddie is our newest 5★ Magus who strikes enemies down with high powered magical attacks. He is immune to all Beneficial Effect blocks and will transfer negative effects from himself to all enemies at the start of his turn.

From now until February 25th at 4PM PDT, every non-Heroic Rare, Epic, Legendary Mythic, and Talisman Soul you open in the Book of Souls, regardless of where you earned it (Skull Quests, bought from Store, earned from Sacrifice, etc) will give you a guaranteed bonus of Cursed Soul Fragments.

The Cursed Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class and a 2x chance of summoning 5★ non-highlight characters. It also has an increased chance of summoning Pharaoh Dogs and all classes of Anubis, as well as an EXCLUSIVE chance of summoning 5★ False Gods Eddie.

Cursed Soul Details!

Each Cursed Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    • 10 False Gods Eddie Soul Fragments
    • 10 Egyptian Dog King Soul Fragments
    • 10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    • 20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

Collecting 1000 False Gods Eddie Soul Fragments guarantees 1 5★ Magus False Gods Eddie

Collecting 350 Egyptian Dog King Soul Fragments guarantees 1 5★ Magus, Assassin or Gunner Pharaon Dog King.

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

This event also features a number of challenges that reward additional Cursed Fragments, Absolute Darkness Currency, Awakening Shards, Cosmic Evo Materials and more.

Absolute Darkness Currency is the event currency of our Protector of Souls Event.

Trade your Absolute Darkness Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Nephthys, Cosmic Comet Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this month's featured event in the Protector of Souls event post here!

Fragments will be granted in the following amounts when the following Souls are summoned:
    Name:  Cursedfrags_en.PNG
Views: 1571
Size:  43.3 KB

Event Store Additions:

Get 1, 3 and 10 packs of Cursed Souls for Ironite
    Trade additional Cursed Soul Fragments in store for Space Time Amulets, Nautical Awakening Shards, Heroic Legendary Souls and more!

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I like this event too

OS
    iOS
    I like this event too and I like the new Eddie -except that he’s bugged.

He caused game to freeze on skull quests and the new dungeon when he was my Eddie on manual play to test him out. Usually on round 2. Can’t select auto play at that point; just had to force quit.

I had gluttonous talis then swapped them for alchemy and got the same result.

Edit: same result on the spellbound city dungeon insanity on round 2 on autoplay
    Last edited by BillLion; 02-18-2021 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Update
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    iOS
    Clan souls don’t give Cursed frags. That’s not mentioned here. Only non-heroic. Add it to the event description or fix it!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Soul Sacrifice event creeps back in... Hoarding still necessary.
    Last edited by Barthax; 02-18-2021 at 10:24 AM.

OS
    Android
    EDIT: Got a stack of 40, got the new Eddie and a G. Pharao Dog King. Still, send gold.

Oh, right after the "level up and awaken toons" event.

Give gold pls.
    Last edited by Hank93; 02-18-2021 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Got the Eddie boiiiii
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

DEF: Day of the Dead Eddie (Prudence, Nagual T3); Valentine's: Starfire; Heart1: Ragnarok, Echo; Heart2: Orbit.

I campaign to no end or avail for a general talisman rework (small talisman sets, max size of sets becoming 2, 3 slots per toon, one of those for cosmic only)

Proud member of ChileanMaiden #RenunciaPiņera

OS
    Android
    Does the Cosmic Desert Deity Talisman work on him? He is "Powerslave themed"? He is a God? If not, what the hell is a "False God"? A human being?
    ...and...where did he lost his NEW HAT?
    Last edited by URock; 02-18-2021 at 01:37 PM.

OS
    iOS
    The ability to lock talismans you want to keep would be greatly appreciated. So many dungeons give talismans now we end up with odd numbers of some sets. Cashing in stacks of cosmic talisman souls for an event like this make it very easy to accidentally delete too many talismans or the wrong talisman.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    The ability to lock talismans you want to keep would be greatly appreciated. So many dungeons give talismans now we end up with odd numbers of some sets. Cashing in stacks of cosmic talisman souls for an event like this make it very easy to accidentally delete too many talismans or the wrong talisman.
    I still kick myself for deleting old talismans sets that have gotten rebalanced later on. If anything, consolidating talismans into sets and directly equiping those would be better for keeping inventories clear. One swipe to put a whole set at once, then a tap for the cosmic.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

DEF: Day of the Dead Eddie (Prudence, Nagual T3); Valentine's: Starfire; Heart1: Ragnarok, Echo; Heart2: Orbit.

I campaign to no end or avail for a general talisman rework (small talisman sets, max size of sets becoming 2, 3 slots per toon, one of those for cosmic only)

Proud member of ChileanMaiden #RenunciaPiņera